Chapter 13

"Kiara suggested to put CCTV in all elevators what do you suggest?" Dad asked.

"Lift man are always there in lift but for safer side we can put CCTV." I said.

"Tomorrow I am going to visit office. We have a important meeting on finance investments. You be there and  Kiara you too." She nodded.

"How was your training?" Dad asked her.

"I was nice learnt something new" She said.

" Did you roam in Hyderabad?" Dad asked.

"Yes of course I went to snow world, few gardens, museum and palace. I went to car museum they had amazing cars. Can you imagine lipstick and shoe shaped car? I couldn't see Ramoji film studio. Next time I will go only to see that." She said smiling.

For the first time I am actually seeing her talking.

"You also like cars. Right Aarav?" Dad said looking at me.

"Aarav?" Kiara asked.

Dad looked at her and said "My son Aarav "  pointing at me.

"He is your son." She looked surprised. I found it amusing.

"I hope you don't have problem with that" I said. Mom gave me pointed look.

"Which department you work with in our company." I asked.

"Mainly finance department." She said. I nodded.

Once our food was done. Mom said "Kiara stay for dinner. Today it's your favorite Pav bhaji."

"Oh wow but I have some dinner plans. Tanya had asked me to come here to see Lucky but she is not here so I will come some another time." She said.

"Come I will show you Lucky." I said casually but all three of them were looking at me.

"No It's fine. I will come next time to see him."

"Kiara go with Aarav." Dad said to her. I got up did not give her time to think. She also stood up.

"Let's go" I said walking towards elevators.

"Let's go by stairs." She said.

"Okay. Kiara you know just because of one crazy mad man you cannot avoid elevators forever." I said with a smile.

We went back side of the house it's were Lucky's house was made. Seeing new person lucky came out running and barking.

Kiara almost jumped and she grabbed my right arm. Her grip was tight. I saw her she had closed her eyes and was not looking at anyone. She is scared of dogs.

"Lucky" I said him and he stopped barking.

"Kiara The Tigress is afraid of a puppy." I said.

I bent down and picked him up in my hands. Patted his head. He started licking my hands. Kiara had loosen her grip. She was watching us.

"Go ahead pat his head. He won't do anything." I said. She still looked scared.

"Come don't be scared. He won't bite you." I said. She shakes her head in disapproval.

"Trust me. I won't let anything happy to you. Give me your hand." I asked.

After looking at me for sometime. She gave her right hand. I took her hand and slowly patted it on Lucky's head. He smelled her and after sometime started licking her. She laughed at him and patted him again.

Lucky was definitely Lucky. She allows him to lick her. God now I am getting jealous of a dog what's wrong with me.

"You finally met our new family member." voice came from behind. It was Tanya's.

Kiara took a step back to maintain distance between us. She acted as it we were caught doing something wrong.

Tanya came and hugged Kiara. "Sorry I was late. I got stuck in traffic."

"It's okay. Anyways I was about to leave." She said.

"Why?" Tanya asked.

"I am going out for dinner." She said.

"Tanya take him. I am going inside. You both enjoy." gave Lucky to Tanya and left.

"So you going to meet Karan Today?" I stopped.

"Yes. He asked for dinner." I left and went inside.

I was jealous of Karan. He had an amazing girlfriend. Every guy had eyes for her but he kept her as his dirty little secret. She deserves much better than that but it was my place to say. I don't know why but this girl is always in mind lately. She is off limits now that I know she is my sister's friend and my family has high opinion about her. I need to keep her out of my head. I went to gym to clear my head.

 I went to gym to clear my head