Chapter 26

I got up early in the morning but Aarav was not in room. I got ready and called him.

"Good morning. Where are you?" I asked.

"Hey I left for office anything urgent?" He asked.

"You left so early. It's 7:30"

"Yaa I have breakfast meeting so left. I will call you once meeting is over." He disconnected the call.

I went downstairs to dining room. Everyone was present on table.

"Kiara where is Aarav?" Ramesh uncle asked.

"Uncle he left for some breakfast meeting." I said.

"You don't think us as your family?" Ramesh uncle asked.

" No uncle it's nothing like that."

"Why do you call me uncle you can call me dad and Aarti mom. We are like your parents." He said.

"I will call you dad from now on." I said with a smile.

We had breakfast. Mom asked to savita aunty to prepare lunch and fill tiffin for Reyansh and Aarav.

We had lunch and in afternoon Tanya came with gifts in her hand.

"Let's open it." Tanya said.

She asked staff to keep all the gifts. They kept all the gifts on bed and left.

"Omg Bhai got this for you." I was bit confused what she was talking about than saw she was pointing at swing chair in balcony.

"Yes it's amazing." I said.

"I thought he got kindle and ipad for you." She said.

"Kindle and iPad"

"Yaa we got it for you after I nagged him for few days." She said.

"Yaa both were amazing even I was surprised seeing that." I said.

We opened all the gifts. So many jewellery, clothes, perfume, watches, showpiece and what not. Many of friends gifted me lingerie and baby doll dressed. I kept my gifts in my wardrobe and his gift in his wardrobe. Showpiece which I liked I kept others I gave to mom. I also gave her crockery sets, jewellery and cash.

She gave me back the jewellery and cash said they are mine to keep. I went and kept it in my wardrobe.

I passed my whole day with Tanya. At dinner Chachi mentioned that Aarav doesn't like eating alone. I said I would eat with him later and went back to his room.

I saw swing and remembered Tanya's comment. He got me swing, iPad and kindle but never gave it to me. That was strange. Late Night he came back from office.

"I will go warm food for you." I said.

"I already had dinner at office." He said.

He went to his wardrobe to get his clothes.

"Kiara did you keep these things in my wardrobe?" He asked in anger showing me wallet and perfume which he got as gift.

"Yes." I said.

"I don't like if someone touches my stuff." He said.

"Guest gave you that as wedding present. So I kept it in your wardrobe and I am not someone. I am your wife."

"Yaa right wife. I don't want a wife who loves someone else."

"What are you talking about?"

"Why did you hug Karan and said him I love you on our wedding day."

"He just joked about running away with him and I said I love him but it was as a friend."

"I saw you in his arms." He said.

"Why did I not run away with him?"

"You tell me you would have some plan."

"What plan will I have to be with you?" I asked.

"I have not seen you or your family before. How come they cannot stop talking about you since I am back from Singapore? How did you convince my parents to get me married to you?"

"You should have said no If you did not wish to marry me. Why the hell did you say yes on first place?" I asked.

"I was forced to get married. I would have not got married to you on first place."

"I asked you if you are happy with this marriage. I would have said no and stopped this mess. It's not too late we can file divorce and move on in our lives."

"I am not going to give you divorce. I will inform your parents about your marriage stunt. What will they think of their lovely daughter?" He asked.

"We cannot stay like this forever in this relationship."

"Give me sometime I will divorce you after a year. Till than we can play perfect husband wife role in front of our family. We can stay as roommates in this room." He said.

I was not sure what should I say to him. He turned to leave but turned back again and said "I have fired him. If I ever see you with him again you will regret that for rest of your life. If you ever feel that you want to kiss, hug or fuck him you can always come to me. We both know I can fuck you better than him." He said and left.

I sat on bed I was so shocked that I had no words for him. He was different. Something changed he was not the person I used to like. I thought of calling Niyati but than Samar would come to know about this. I had no one whom I can talk with.

He came back in his changed clothes and came to bed took his pillow and blanket.

"I will sleep on couch you can sleep on your bed." I said.

"It's okay. I can sleep on couch."

"For a day or two yes you can but not for a year. You won't even fit there." I took pillow from his hand and blanket and went to couch and lied down. I couldn't sleep whole night.

Next day morning he left early. I was in my room whole day trying to figure out what should I do and whom I should talk too. I would skip my dinner with his family and than sleep on couch after I am back to his room.

I started spending my days with Mom, chachi and Tanya. Sometimes some relatives or friend would come over. Sometimes mom and chachi would take me to the temple. Mom and chachi started saying about Aarav's likes and dislikes. With Tanya it was usual we used to talk, watch movies or web series.

I had no idea when he came to house and when he left. I didn't see him for couple of days. Our routine was set.

One day mom asked "Why are you both not having dinner regularly?"

"We are going out for dinner. Next time I will inform you If we are not having dinner." I said and left.

" I said and left