Chapter 59

Few day passed in wedding preparation. Today was the first day for wedding functions. Looking at the decorated house and lightings. It felt like the day when I got engaged. I could not forget her face. She had mixed feelings but was excited and was looking towards our future together and I crushed all her dreams. I am still ashamed of myself.

I went back to my room to change. When I entred the room and went towards wardrobe it was locked.

"Kiara open the door." I knocked and said.

"Go away I am getting ready."

"My clothes are inside." I said.

"Okay fine." She said and opened it.

I was looking at her she was trying to fix her dupatta. She had worn pink lehenga. She was trying hard covering her body with her dupatta. I looked away and went towards my wardrobe and got my clothes and left and closed the door. I was the reason behind all her tears.

I changed my clothes and was about to leave when someone knocked I went and opened the door. Few makeup artists were standing.

"She is inside." I said and left. I went downstairs to check the arrangements. All gifts were packed. Guest who were ready left for the venue.

"Hello beautiful ladies." I said to mom and Sheela chachi.

"Hey Handsome." Sheela chachi said.

"Is Kiara ready?" Mom asked.

"No not yet and I have asked Reyansh also to check on Tanya."

"Aarav we are leaving you four come directly at the venue." Dad said. I nodded. They all left.

"Tanya will take more 15 minutes." Reyansh said.

Kiara's makeup artists came downstairs. I went upstairs. I knocked the room and entered.

"Hey stranger." She said.

"If you're ready than go and check on Tanya we have to leave."

"Everything's fine?" She asked.

"Yes."

"I know you are worried because Tanya is getting married. Don't worry she would be fine." She said and touched my shoulder.

"You know Aditay is just like you. He will keep her happy." She said.

"I Just hope he is not like me." I said and went out.

Kiara went to Tanya's room. They came downstairs. They both looked beautiful. We went at the venue.

We reached at the venue and few minutes later function started. Pandiji performed all the rituals. Aditya and Tanya exchanged the rings. Many times I noticed Kiara watching me.

Few minutes later a waiter came to me and gave me a tissue paper.

Kiss me if I'm wrong, but Unicorn still exist, right?

I looked around to see Kiara but I couldn't find her. I went towards Niyati.

"Hey have you seen Kiara?" I asked.

"Why are you in so much of hurry?" She asked.

"So you know where she is?" I asked.

"Maybe. If you tell me what was written on that paper."

"How about I give it to Samar and he will show you what's written."

"No it's fine. I saw her going to changing room to keep Tanya's gift."

"Thanks." I said and went towards changing room.

I opened the door and saw lights were closed. I went and turned the lights on.