Insane💔😈(Namgi)

Requested by yoongleszbear

Joker and harley quinn au

Tw violence, torture and Stockholm syndrome

Smut at the end with master kink and degradation

It's kinda ironic. Yoongi had a Phd in psychiatric and is very intimidating. That's what people say when they met him for the first time. So he doesn't really expect people to say that they're interested in him. Interested in more than just getting him in bed. Yoongi had a few shares of men and women before. All was good but he never had a real relationship. Never actually felt love towards someone.

So why is he having a heart attack from how this gorgeous man in front of him is flirting with him? And mind you this gorgeous man is a serial killer. He was supposed to be a patient. Someone that was sent to the psych ward instead of the prison because he was fucking insane. But Yoongi couldn't chase his thoughts away.

You're really beautiful, Yoongi-ssi

He was aware. It wasn't the first time someone compliment him and he usually brushed them off with a thanks. That's it. So the reason why he's blushing like a mad man is out of his mind.

And he was so genuine too. He, Namjoon, looked at him as if he's the one thing that matters. He complimented him everyday about his choice of clothing even when he decided to sleep over in his office because of their late appointment, clad in sweatpants and a shirt two size too big on him because he's beautiful everyday.

Yoongi tried. He tried, okay? Tried to push whatever dynamics they had because he had to keep it professional. Namjoon is a criminal that needs help and Yoongi is his doctor. He tried to ignore him even when they were a tad bit too close to be professional. Even when there were these lingering touches. Even when Namjoon seems to be focusing on his lips but not to his words. And maybe Yoongi liked it. Liked the attention Namjoon gave him. It wasn't the same when others did it.

And at last, he had to give in when Namjoon was just inches in front of him, asking permission to kiss him. That was it though. He couldn't risk it. He couldn't risk his job.

And Namjoon, he seems to be getting better. There was no more of these thoughts of his to kill, kill, kill because everyone did him wrong. There was no more of these thoughts and Yoongi genuinely thought he was getting better. Maybe, just maybe after he was released, they could have something together.

It all change one night. As usual, there were having another appointment. It was around 9 p.m. as Namjoon preferred his appointment to be at night. Yoongi was already in his pyjamas. His blanket and pillow were on the couch, ready for him to just jump on it after Namjoon left when suddenly there were frantic knocks on his door. The door knobs turned a couple times, unsuccessful as it had been locked. What? He never lock his room, especially during an appointment.

He could hear voices, Jungkook, the young security guard who he had grown to like. "Hyung! Get out! There was a gas leakage. Everyone had to evacuate!" Yoongi panicked, eye wide standing up to open his door when Namjoon captured his wrist.

"We're not finish yet, hyung"

"We have to get out, Namjoon. It's dangero-"

"We're not finish yet" he cut him off with this sickening smile. His grasp on Yoongi's wrist was getting tighter and Yoongi no longer recognised the man who he had fallen for. Or mistakenly fallen for.

He pulled the smaller man into his embrace, it was tight. Yoongi couldn't breathe. He used all his strength to push the man away as Namjoon tried to drag them towards a corner. As Yoongi was released, Namjoon had this shock look on his face. "Why did you do that?" He asked, grabbing the baseball bat Yoongi kept in his room.