Come Be My Teacher💗(Yoonjin)

Requested by judybakry

Teacher!seokjin and Student!yoongi

Yoongi is 18 and Jin is 27

Warning: slight bullying and offensive words up ahead

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Late again, Min Yoongi-"

"Yeah yeah I know. Detention after school. Don't need to say that everyday" the pale raven haired boy cut the teacher off as he made his way to his seat, head hanging low and eyes trained to the floor. Seokjin sighed thousand times already, everytime caused by the same boy.

The boy never actually did any problems. He didn't fight. His grades were okay eventhough that he never pays attention to class and never finished his homework. He was just rude and seem to not care about school. Seokjin, as the homeroom teacher, cared about his students. But this particular one said he was fine everytime he asked. Of course he find it hard to believe.

The student was always sleepy. At first he thought that he was just rude and had scolded him a few times. One day, he had enought of it, raising his voice and punished the student to stand in the hallway to have a little talk about his behaviour. Few minutes passed, he walked out of the room to find the student head hanging low and emitting low sniffles. To say he was shock was an understatement. And when the student saw him, he quickly wiped his tears away, still looking down and pretended nothing happen. Seokjin decided to brush it off and only giving a few warnings to want to meet his parents if it happen again. The warning seem to do the job as the student no longer fall asleep in his class. Or at least tried to stay awake.

The incident, however, couldn't left his mind. It had painted a new image in his mind of the boy. He had some of his students complained to him about Yoongi. How he was rude and cold. Snapping and glaring at them when they tried to become his friend. His students painted him as the bad boy. But now he wasn't sure anymore.

The first time the boy landed in his detention was when he first come 1 hour after class started. Of course it was unacceptable. The second time he was in detention was when he skipped the first one. The two were alone in the classroom and he tried to have a little talk which only resulted in a rude 'it's none of your bussiness' which cause a third detention. And then it became a routine for the said student to arrive late to school.

So here he was, in the empty classroom after school with Yoongi, sitting at the back. The boy was staring out through the window. He had a notebook in front of him and a pen in his hands. Sometimes he would turn his attention to the book and write a few sentence before going back to look outside. Seokjin had decided to approach the boy as he stood up from his seat. The boy was still spacing out before he flinched back from the shriek of the chair in front of him being pulled back.

"What are you doing, Yoongi ah?" He asked softly when suddenly the boy closed his book before Seokjin managed to have a glance. Yoongi put his hands back down at his lap before showing off his infamous resting bitch face. The teacher sighed before continuing.

"We have to talk about your behaviour, Yoongi ah. It's unacceptable. You have been late to class a bunch of times and you never pay attention nor submit your homework"

"But my grade are okay, right? So what's the problem again?" Yoongi rudely snapped.

"Your assignments also count for your involvement in class. If this problem continues, I'll no choice but to discuss about your issue to your parents" he said, the soft tone still remained in his voice, eyes scanning the small boy in front of him. He noticed the way Yoongi tensed in his seat at the mention on his parents. Gears seems to be turning before he let out a sigh.