Soft💗💔(Taegi)

I suck at making the titles.

Requested by starlight9393

Mafia!taehyung

This person requested Waiter!yoongi but it didn't really show him being a waiter that much. I realise that at the end as I just finish writing this. I'm sorry!😫

TRIGGER WARNING; almost raped and abuse

Ps I counted the mistakes I made while revieweing it and there's still like six of them but i can't find it so don't mind them.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"How's the cafe doing? Have you check on them yet?" Taehyung asked as he saw his second in command, Jeon Jungkook entered.

"They haven't pay yet. It's overdue like 3 months already saying they needed time" Jungkook said as he sighed, looking Taehyung's hardened face.

"Well, get the boys ready. We'll pay them a visit before closing time"

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Taehyung later arrived at a small cafe. Half of its lights were closed as it was 10 in the evening. He can see his men through the glass window with a couple of employees on the knees with their hands behind the back.

You see, Taehyung's a succesful CEO but his way of getting his things done were similar to one of those mafia boss you see on the movie. He liked the title. It gave him the feeling of having power over people. He killed his parents after they said he was too weak to run their company. They talk too much so a bullet to the head looked pretty decent.

He don't like it when people thought they could lie to him. Saying they need more time and oh he did gave them some time. But they decided it was fun, messing with the boss. So he decided to show his own type of fun.

Tonight was one of those fun. The other came to him, asking his help for some money to build his crumbling cafe. But they didn't complete their side of the deal. So here he was. Standing in front of the owner, contemplating whether he should spare them or not. Hah, That was a funny joke.

He laughed and aimed his gun to the owner's head as the old man continued to beg him.

"You lied to me. You know I hate liars" Taehyung said as he tapped the owner's head with the gun lightly.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I promised I'll b-bring y-y-you the m-money next t-time"

"How many times have you promise me? Do you thin-"

"Mr Kang. I already store the supplies in the back" a young boy said as he walked through a door when suddenly he stopped in his track, seeing the company they have.

"Well, who do we have here? I thought you said you got everyone out" Taehyung said and turned to one of his men as they looked down. He scoffed as he ordered them to bring him forward.

The boy thrashed in their hands before they brought him to face the mafia boss. Taehyung felt his breath got stuck in his throat as looked down at him, seeing the boy looked so scared but also so beautiful. His skin was so pale and smooth. His pink lips looking soft and his kitten-like eyes locking him into a daze.