Mine😈(Yoonmin)

Requested by starlight9393

Alpha!jimin and Omega!yoongi

Werewolf au

Kinda dissapointing😖

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jimin was in their pack meeting room along with his father, the pack's Alpha and a few council which consist of the Kims and the Jeons with their respective children.

Four of his friends looked bored to death as they were also dragged to the meeting. Lucky for Hoseok and Yoongi who weren't apart of the council. They were probably sleeping when it was already noon. When he become the pack's Alpha, he'll make sure they have to suffer too.

Jimin sighed internally. He didn't want to be the Alpha's pack. He find it burdensome. He couldn't have freedom as he did now because he will always have to be in high alert. Anytime soon, his father will give the postion to him. But to get that position, he have to find his mate. Jimin hadn't found his yet. The average age for a wolf to meet their mate is around 18 to 20. And he was 23 for pete's sake. He was starting to lose hope. Maybe he didn't have one.

Usually, wolves will recognise their mate when they become addicted to a certain scent while for wolves who aren't mates just find it pleasant That's make it special. All of his friends have found their mates.

Taehyung with Jungkook. Namjoon with Hoseok. While Seokjin was a beta, meaning he could choose whoever he wants. Lucky bastard. And there was Yoongi. He didn't even presented yet. His status was still unknown which was super odd. Since we usually present at 15. Most people just decided he was a beta since he was 27 and didn't have a mate. Probably one of the reason he was closed to Seokjin.

"Jimin!" his father called out to him as he was brought back from his trance.

"Were you even hearing what I'm saying? I'm asking about your mate. Have you find them yet?"

"No, father. I told you that a million times already" he said as he sighed. His father always asked him about his mate. And the answer was always the same.

"You should start sniffing around then. Or I will have to court someone for you" he said before the meeting was dimissed.

He didn't want to be courted. That's because he might not even know who the person was. They may be using him just to get the position of the Luna. Which usually is higher than the Alpha because...women are always right. But Luna could also be a male since homosexual was accepted and Jimin was more glad than ever.

If he had to choose someone to become his Luna, he'll probably choose his crush. Min Yoongi. He had always like the male since he first started to join their pack. Being the only Min who survived after a gruesome war, his mother had found him and brought him home. Yoongi was a small pale pup when he met him. He was terrified of everything and will always have nightmares every night. Jimin felt bad for the boy so he befriended him. The older used to be scared of him because of his loud persona but he slowly opened up and they became best friends along wuth the others. But would Yoongi even want to be his Luna? They basically grew up together. What if he just looked at him as a family? Boy, would that be awkward.

Jimin brushed the thought off as he went to find his friends. It was lunch time so they were probably at the local cafeteria.