Sharing Is Caring😈(ot7)

Requested by judybakry

Alpha!bts and Omega!Yoongi

More like a taegi smut rather than a gang bang.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

The six groups of friends burst through the cafe, laughing loudly as many eyes focused on them. Some were glaring at their loud attitude. They didn't mind them though as they made their way to an empty table.

It wasn't until a sweet smell caught their attention.

"So what can I get you for today?" A cheery voice said as a male waiter arrived at their table. He was pale with the most cute pink pouty lips and kitten-like eyes. The atmosphere around them went tense which was unnoticed by the male.

"You" Taehyung suddenly blurted out which cause the male to blush and stuttered out.

"I-I don't think I-I'm available"

"So you have a boyfriend?" Jimin asked as he rest his chin on his palm, acting calm eventhough he just wanted to ravish the shy male.

"So what do you want to eat?" he asked as he shook his head at the question. The six of them decided to leave the male alone as they ordered what they wanted before the male left.

"Bro did you see that ass?" Hoseok said as they eyed the male's backside.

"He looked divine. I just want to have him right now on the table"

"But we can't just have him"

"Why not?!" Everyone said except Jin as he was the one who said it.

"Cause I'll have him. Do you think his standard is that low?"

"Ugh he wouldn't want a dumbass like you"

"He wouldn't want a weakass like you" they continued to bicker before someone cleared their throat as their gaze averted to the owner.

"H-here your order. Is there a problem?" tha male came back with a tray filled with their drinks and food as he stood up straight.

"Well...Min Yoongi" Jin started as he read the male's name tag "These dimwits thought they could win you"

"Hey! It's not like he'll want you too"

"God have you look at yourself?" They continued to bicker as if the male they were talking about wasn't present before he decided to speak up.

"We could be friends?" he said, more like questioned, as they all looked at him.

"I'll give you my number" he continued and wrote a series of number in his note book before tearing it, putting it at the table as he left with his tray, leaving the boys dumbfounded before they fought for the paper.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

They had asked Yoongi to hang out a couple of time and now he had joined their little group of friends.

Thought it wasn't a secret that they all wanted him, to which Yoongi pretended like he didn't knew because well...it was awkward.