Stuck😈(Namgi)

Requested by Sugalols

Human Alpha!namjoon and cat Omega!yoongi

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Yoongi liked the confinements his apartment gave. It wasn't too large and it wasn't too small. Considered that he lives alone, it was just perfect. Whether he want to sing outload or just walk around with his dick hanging out, there's no one to judge him.

But he sometimes did felt lonely. No one's there to cuddle him or kiss him goodnight. No one's there to make sure he ate. And no one's there to love him. He wanted a partner. But until his heart decided to move on from a certain human alpha, that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Yoongi is a music producer that usually work from home. Unless there's a meeting or a conference that requires his presence, he won't be leaving his home. Maybe he did sometimes went out to restock his groceries or meet the same dimpled man for lunch. Other than that, none.

With the same reason, he spoiled himself with toys. He's a man with needs. A man that gets horny. So it's normal for a lonely twink like him had some to satisfy his sexual desire.

His whole apartment is quite sound proof so if he scream so loud to the point he hurt his throat, no one's gonna hear it. He liked to do it on many surfaces in his home, feeling a bit kinky. From the comfort of his bed to the cold kitchen counter with a vibrator up his ass. One of his favourite spots is the shower with a large hot pink dildo stuck to the wall. He'll always stick it a little bit too high that he had to tip toe for it to reach his hole, letting the gravity pull him down once it's rest between his cheeks. The suction cup on the bottom of the dildo was so strong, he had to use his strong butt muscle to detach it and it may or may not cause him to come two or three more times.

And the most important thing, he, as a omega cat, like to get knotted whenever his heats strike him. So he got himself a special kind of dildo. It was new. He bought it after having to spend his heat alone, desperate. It have a remote with settings to adgust how strong the vibration he want and how large he want the knot to be.

For today though, he wasn't in a heat. He was simply horny. And he had promised Namjoon(yes the alpha he was taking about) to treat him to dinner. And who was he to deny him? But he can't go to meet the man feeling all horny, can he? So here he was, all naked, two fingers deep in his ass covered in slick, kneeling down on the floor beside his bed. He kept thrusting it and scissoring his hole, feeling the burn of the stretch. He took it upon himself to add another finger before thrusting his fingers at a faster pace before letting out a loud moan, pressing onto his prostate. His tail swing around swiftly as it curled from the pleasure. He was so close to a release when he removed his fingers, whining at his own action before grabbing the dildo beside his bed and sticking it to the floor lubing it up with his own slick before lining it to his hole. He mewled and teased himself, circling the tip on his rim before dropping himself onto it. A loud moan escaped him as it eased in slowly without stopping. He felt full as he seated himself completely on it. He straightened his knees until only the tip was in him before dropping himself again. He repeated the action a few times, whines and moans escaped from him as he began to drool. It just felt too good.

Yoongi panted as he reached for the wireless remote. He always like it to hurt so he set the vibration to 7 and choose the largest knot before throwing it away and continuing his bounces. His moans got louder as he felt the vibration started to build up. The bottom of the dildo had started to inflate as he dropped himself harder for it to fit in him. He felt the familiar twist in his tummy as he sped up. He reached for his cock, jerking it and rubbing his slit without stopping any of his movements. He dropped himself one last time on the knot before stopping as he came, eyes closed and mouth agape. Strings of cum reached his chest and onto the cold floor. The vibration was still going as he took in deep breath, his dick soft from the intense orgasm. The knot was still in him as he waited it to go down. Meanwhile he tried to find the remote to turn off the vibration as it was nowhere near him. Yoongi panicked, could feel the familiar feeling bubbling up again in his stomach from the vibration as he noticed the remote was too far from how he threw it. He tried reaching for it, tried getting on his knees but not before sitting back on the knot, his hole stuck on it. It hurts and his body began to produce more slick to ease the tense. He cried as he felt the vibration being tenfold despite not messing up the setting as he felt his dick hardened again. The vibration was directly on his prostate as he couldn't move away. Tears began welling up, his desperate mewls got louder as his second orgasm came.