Punishment😈(Yoonjin)

Requested by starlight9393

Dom!Seokjin and Sub!Yoongi

Daddy kink, toys, verbal humiliation and other stuff. So if you're uncomfortable with that you can skip this.

Seokjin had been pacing back and forth now. Yoongi had asked if he could go to a party to which he said no. He had plans tonight, wanting to try something new in bed with his sub. But when he come home to an empty apartment, with a yellow sticky note saying he was going out even when Seokjin had said no, he was fuming. He didn't even know where the party was. All he knew was that Yoongi was going with Jimin. Don't get him wrong Jimin was sweet and all but he had been a- bad influence on Yoongi. Jimin, Namjoon's sub, was sweet and kind, being the one to introduce his best friend to him but when he wanted, he could be a little devil.

The door to his apartment was suddenly opened and came in a drunk Yoongi. "Hyungie!" He happily yelled. "I missed you" he threw himself on the older, stinking of alcohol. Seokjin sighed before dragging the younger to the kitchen, pushing him to sit on the kitchen stool and grabbing a glass of water for him to sober up.

"Oh Yoongi ah" he said, feeling the smaller shivered against him. "You've been a bad boy, Yoongi ah"

"But hyungie, I was just having fun!" He slurred.

"But didn't I say no?" Yoongi looked down, feeling guilty "sorry, hyungie" he apologised, at least he looked sober a bit.

"I was planning on something good for you but looks like you don't deserve it anymore. Do you, baby?" Yoongi gulped under his gaze. "No, I don't, daddy"

Seokjin smiled softly. "Good boy. I gotta punish you then right?" Yoongi slowly nodded. "Go into the bedroom and strip." The smaller stumbled down the stool before rushing down the hall to go to the bedroom.

He waited for a bit, washing the glass and putting it on the drying rack before making his way to the bedroom. Yoongi sat down on the middle of the bed, back facing the door with his leg folded underneath him.

Seokjin went behind him, kissing his neck before muttering a low 'good boy'. Yoongi whimpered in return, his dick had erected slightly, feeling turn on by the situation.

"I have a surprise for you and it was supposed to be a treat but it could also be a punishment" he said as he went to the closet to retrieve the box filled with their toys, grabbing the newest addition in the collection. Yoongi's back was still facing him but he knew the boy was probably nervous from how he was fidgeting.

Seokjin took one of the sound out from its box. It came with a bunch of sizes but Seokjin took the medium one. Yoongi never had anything in his urethra before but he knew the younger like it when it hurts.

He quickly disinfect it before taking the lube and covered it in a generous amount. He brought a couple other stuff before sitting down, resting against the headboard and he patted his thigh, Yoongi instantly came sitting on his lap.

"Baby, this is new for you so it gonna hurt a bit, okay?"

"I trust you, daddy" he replied as he nodded, eyeing the rod with bulbs in Seokjin's hand. The older chuckled, could see the excitement in the younger's eyes. He grabbed his dick as Yoongi hissed, jerking it off to full hardness. Moans escaped Yoongi as he held onto Seokjin's shoulder once he felt the rod going into his tip.

A loud moan escaped him as one bulb entered him. Seokjin didn't stop, continued to push the sound in before stopping at the end as Yoongi panted. It did hurt but it hurts so good. "Oh baby we're not done yet."