Cute💗(Yoonmin)

Requested by starlight93933

Hybrid!yoongi and CEO!jimin

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jimin was in his office, just doing his paperwork. The stress was getting to him and he wanted nothing more than to just go home and sleep in the comfort of his fluffy bed-

Oh wait. He still can't. Why? Because a certain hybrid had taken his room.

Jimin was stupid and dumb. And stupid. Taehyung was dumb too. Jimin's bussiness had just taken off and his best friend wanted to celebrate it. The two went to the bar and had a little too much drinks. And the next morning, he got a notification from the bank saying he had just spend a bunch of money on useless items he didn't even remember buying. And with his hangover and lots of meetings, he didn't even bother to check on them.

Oh did he regret it. They say drunk thoughts are honest, right? He didn't knew he could be so kinky. He was horrified when he received the first package. It was filled with toys. Well, adult toys. Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, cockrings and- he didn't even want to look at all of them. So he just kept in somewhere in the back of his closet.

But the packages kept coming. The next one was clothes - thank god. Skirts, shorts, crop tops, t-shirts - it was all normal looking clothing, maybe a bit too small on him - and oh, lingerie. He couldn't imagine wearing it himself but when he imagined it on his partners, he shuddered. He thought that he liked it too much. But the problem was, he didn't have time to search for a partner. Being a CEO of a company that he built on his own - excuse you - was making him busy. Even on weekends, he worked from home. Like, who does that? Park Jimin. That's who.

The last package arrived and this one was a bit weird. It was from a- pet store? The packaging looked a bit suspicious. Saying that his pet will arrived a bit late. Which he was thankful for. Once he think it couldn't get even worse, it did. Now he had to at least prepare himself to care for whatever that he adopt. The more he unpackage the stuff he bought, the more curious he got on what he actually bought. It was filled with supplements - for the pet - , clothes - what in the world will they need it for - , and the pet's personal belongings, which consist of only a fluffy pastel yellow blanket. But oh there's more. Collars. Two specifically. The first one looked pretty normal. A simple plain black leather with loops that allow him to adjust it and white letters on it which spelled Suga. At least he knew what its name was. The second one though, comes with only a remote. Saying that it will be worn by the pet the moment it got delivered by him. On the remote was a bunch of settings on how strong he wanted the...shock to be. For some reason he dreaded meeting it. He hoped it wasn't aggresive or anything. He didn't think he could hurt anything.

Jimin grabbed the stuff and kept it along with the others that he bought. From what he read on the supplements, it could be a cat. He should at least buy some cat food and animal-friendly wash.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Remember when Jimin said it couldn't get worse and it did? When it did again. Instead of a kitten or at least a grown cat, he was met with a grown adult in front of his door on a sunday evening with a larger man beside him. The only thing Jimin saw about this male was his jet black hair as he was looking down to his feet. And oh, was that a pair of cat ears?! What kind of kinky shit was this? Jimin noticed he wore a collar with a little box on the side.

"Did you have the remote?" The man beside him said. He wore a body fitted suit with shades. Who even wore shades in buildings?