Panties and Lingerie😈(Yoonmin)

Requested by acab_8008

Established relationship with Boypussy!Yoongi

Their first year anniversary was nearing and Yoongi couldn't be more excited. Jimin had asked him to meet up at his apartment, perhaps have a lovely dinner as they both prefer dining in. Maybe a movie and cuddles after but Yoongi had a plan of his own.

Oh he was excited, packing his usual clothes to stay over before going to his closet to take out the surprise he have for his boyfriend. He pushed a couple clothes out of the way before grabbing a paper bag. He had been keeping it a secret from Jimin. He really hoped Jimin will liked it. So he quickly packed it up along with other essentials before making his way to the other's apartment.

After a short drive, he arrived as his boyfriend had opened the door for him, pulling him in for a kiss, "hey cutie. You ready?" He answered a short 'yes' and they walked in to the dining area. Yoongi audible gasped when he saw the table. The lights had dimmed and there were candles with some roses, two plates across each other with some pasta and wine. It smelled absolutely divine. In the background, he could hear music playing softly. "This is so lovely. Thank you, love" Jimin blushed as Yoongi kissed him on the cheek. He ushered the older to the table, taking his bag from his hand placing it in the other room before coming back, taking a seat across the older.

"Happy one year anniversary, babe" Jimin said as he picked up his wine glass, Yoongi later reciprocated it for a toast. They dig in, catching up with their lives. Jimin had told him about a new kid at his dance studio. The child was absolutely cute, saying how she liked to dance but was shy with new people. He even clutched his chest, emphasising about how he had a heart attack every 5 minutes. Yoongi, on the other hand, had been a bit stuck with his latest song, feeling a bit stressed on a certain note that he couldn't just put his finger on. Jimin had smiled softly at him, saying how he knew it was probably great and the older was just being too much of a perfectionist. He appreciated that.

They had finished up with another glass of wine before moving to the living room. Jimin had said he had found a movie on netflix that the older will like before Yoongi had reminded himself, "I have a surprise for you. Wait here" the younger had arched his eyebrow, questioning but he let Yoongi ran out of the room with his bag. He dismissed it, quick to set the tv up before the older came back as he heard soft footsteps coming back. "Hey, you wanted some popcorn for the mo-" he stopped himself as he felt his breath hitched at the sight in front of him. There it was, his boyfriend in freaking lingerie. He was in a tight red panties and a see through lace dress over it. Other than that, it was completely exposed with his pale legs on display. Yoongi was fidgeting as he looked at him shyly. How could someone so innocent looked so sexy?

"Oh baby" he approached the older, "You looked very beautiful. Is this my surprise?" He nodded eagerly as Jimin had cupped him face with one hand, the other holding onto his waist, "are the rest of it mine too?" His hands trailed to the older's behind, just lightly touching it as he nodded again, "I'm ready"

"Are you sure?" He asked, squeezing his ass as Yoongi only managed to whimper out, "please" Jimin had looked at him as if he was the most precious person ever, with those loving eyes, "oh baby, you're so beautiful. Only for me"

"Yes, for you only" Jimin had cupped the older's cheeks as their lips clashed, innocent and sweet at first before it turned more desperate and passionate. Yoongi had moaned when Jimin bit his lower lip as he took the chance to slip his tongue in. He tried to push the older towards the bedroom which proven unsuccessful when Yoongi almost stumbled down before Jimin had caught him by his waist. The two was panting, chest heaving heavily. Lips red and swollen.

The two had moved the bedroom wordlessly, too caught up their staring contest. By the time they sat on the bed, Jimin had thrown his clothes across the room, not caring where it landed. "So pretty" he mumbled which cause a faint blush to appear across the older's cheeks. He had his hands on his chest, pinch his nipples through the lace as he moaned. "Jimin, please" he pleaded, feeling slick dripping onto his panties.

"Patience. Where do you want me?" He had began to remove the see through dress as his fingers played with his panties. "T-there. W-want y-you. N-need you in me"

"Here?" His hand went in his panties as the younger thumbed at his clit. "Yes, yes, yes please, Jimin" he pleaded.

"Since you ask so nicely" he removed the last garment before grabbing his lube from the drawer. He had slicked his fingers before pushing Yoongi down to lay on the pillows. "You like this, huh?" He pushed two fingers into his cunt, feeling around the wall as Yoongi moaned. He started to thrust his fingers in and out, scissoring him as the older never stop moaning, his eyes rolling back occasionally. His moans started to cut louder before Jimin stopped himself, pulling his fingers out as the older whined.

"W-why" he panted, "I-I was so close" tears welled up in his eyes, unwilling to escape as he looked at the younger between his legs, "don't you said you want me" he heard Yoongi breathed out a 'yes please' before going to grab a condom. Ripping the the package, he quickly put it over his dick and smothered more lube.

Jimin aligned his tip against the older's hole, going up to kiss him before pushing it. Yoongi moaned in between the kisses as Jimin entered him to the hilt. He stopped, giving time for the older to take in breath, "move" not waiting any longer, Jimin started to pull out until the tip before thrusting back it, slowly before picking up his speed. Both of them moaned as Jimin latched his lips to the older's neck, feverishly sucking and biting onto the smooth skin. "Feels so good for me, baby"

"I'm close, J-Jimin" the younger picked up his pace as the moans got louder. Yoongi moaned louder as he clenched around him. It brought the younger close before he too coming into the condom. He thrusted a couple more time, milking himself before he stopped, panting before he felt Yoongi cupping his cheeks, moving his face up until their lips met. This time it was sweet and slow, taking in their moment.

Jimin pulled out after a couple minutes, Yoongi groaned under him, as he removed the condom and tied it up. "You good, baby?" Yoongi only nodded.

"I feel sticky." He giggled at himself as Jimin smiled softly at his sweet boyfriend.

"Let's get you clean up"

•••

I have never written a fic with boypussy so I wasn't sure what to do. Kinda bad. So there's a double update to make it up. Sorry to whoever requested this😓