07.| ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪᴛᴛᴇꜱᴛ

Start from the beginning

"Yes," Quint spat. "you burned my brother alive, in a ring of fire."

Clarke looked around the room and walked towards quint. "He shouldn't have attacked my ship."

Alexander couldn't help but snort, he turned towards Lexa. "She's a brave one, sister." he whispered so only she could hear.

Lexa rolled her eyes and turned towards Quint. "Nou mou." (Enough)

Quint didn't look up, he kept his eyes on Clarke as he spoke to Lexa and Alexander. "Ai nou na hon hukop in kom disha kru" (I can't be in an alliance with these people.) he spat as he walked away and towards his spot.

Lexa picked up the map and turned towards Clarke. "Quint's right, waiting for Bellamy is not a plan. It's a prayer, and one that's not likely to be answered."

"Sister—" Alexander started off

"Brother, you know it's right. We've got warriors waiting for us, our family is waiting for us. We can't wait for Bellamy." Lexa argued

Clarke sighed. "Excuse me. I need some air." she said as she walked away leaving everyone in the room together. Alexander scoffed and walked out the room following Clarke.

"Alexander, you're acting foolish right now. Speak true, why are you working with Clarke?" Lexa asked as she caught up to her brother who was walking away from her.

Alexander scoffed. "because we need to save our people."

"Lies!" Lexa spat as she grabbed Alexander's arm and pulled him back as they faced each other. "why are you acting this way, brother—"

She was cut off, by yelling that was coming from the woods. The two looked at each other and ran towards the woods. As they followed the voices, it lead them to Quint attacking Clarke. Alexander threw a blade at Quint's arm as he was about to stab her. The two walked up to him and Lexa pulled the blade out his hand.

"Jomp em op en yu jomp ai op." (you attack her, you attack me.) Lexa told Quint narrowing her eyes at him.

Clarke looked at the two. "thank you"

"where's your guard" Alexander questioned

"he killed her."

Quint shook his head, he looked into Alexander's eyes. "Em ste spich. Ai gonplei kamp raun em en nou mou." (She lies, my fight is only with her.)

Alexander shook his head. "Yu gonplei ste odon." he said backing away from Quint.

"The kills yours, Clarke." Lexa stated eyeing the girl down. Clarke pulled out a gun, and just as she was about to shoot, the ground her snarling.

"what is that?"

"Pauna" Lexa whispered

Alexander turned towards his sister "you guys must get to safety, Go! Sister Run!"

The three spilt up, Alexander trusted Clarke and he didn't know why. He prayed the two would make it out safe and Alive. The growling went the other direction so Alexander took that time to go to the Ark and check up on his people. As he arrived there he saw his people training with each other. Indra ordered them to stop and they listened. As they talked Octavia walked in front of the group.

"Time for one more?"

Indra scoffed. "step aside, Sky girl. We're hungry."

"Make me."

As those words were said, everyone circled around them and got closer. Alexander was not intrigued by the girls bravery, he could only assume her brother and Lincoln taught her it. Indra chuckled as she turned around.