The Speaking Snake

Despite not having Tony around her, she was cherished with love from many especially the Avengers. Little Morgan Stark grew in a compound where she experienced so much. Growing up, they smothered her with love and affection. She could not have asked for a better life, well except for the privacy.

She's the daughter of Tony Stark, the famous and savior of the world, and with comes the endless anxiety of being followed by the media AND A LIFE THREAT.

So her mother decided it would be best for her to be close to his friends, as they had asked.

She loved spending time with her uncle Steve, who would teach her how to dance and would tell her to always speak her mind. She also enjoyed the piano lessons she had with her aunt Wanda, which led her to win multiple competitions growing up.

She liked science just like her Uncle Bruce, so every time she gets home from school she would go straight to him and rant about how wrong her teachers were.

Growing up, she had her uncle Thor. He would always bring her either to the spaceship of Asgardians of the Galaxy or sending gifts. He treated her like an actual princess when she was with them. Thor would tell her stories.

Including the X-Men. She would love to live in the X-Mansion with the other mutants, Storm, Scott, Kurt, Charles and Jean. Jean would teach her archery. Her most favorite was Mystique to would make her laugh by changing her appearance. Scott would read to her and prank with her.

Erik was her next to a father figure. He kindles her like his own. And so did she. He in fact took the responsibility of braiding her hairs.

One of her favorite people was her uncle Bucky. She was always drawn to her uncle Bucky because of how gentle he was. He was very cautious around her, which led her to be curious about him. This caused many late-night cocoa nights. Their relationship had always been incredible, and no one could deny the love of the little girl to her uncle Buck.

One of the many uncles she enjoyed her time with was with his uncle Sam. No matter how her aunts hated how her uncle would teach her how to flirt, she would throw a fit if she did not get to see him. She loved running with him in the mornings, then eating pretzels whenever they took Scoop, Morgan's dog for a walk. Sam taught her how to play the guitar. Morgan's voice in her songs buzzed on social media.

Morgan was born with the magic of just not being a witch or the chosen one but also with powers much may fear. That was the concern Charles was worried most about.

It was a warm spring afternoon, seven-year-old Morgan and Harry stood outside the gates of the central park zoo.

The young children were holding onto their brother, Peter's hand with Erik, and Charles, while Happy was getting the tickets. She was excited. Morgan had never been to the zoo before. She had seen the animals on the TV but wanted to see them in person, so she asked her mom if they could go to the zoo, and she agreed.

"What animals do you think we will get to see, Peter? Charles?" Morgan and Harry asked as they were bouncing up and down with excitement.

Peter let out a chuckle,"We will get to see penguins, lions, zebras, and all kinds of other animals" he replied with a soft smile. At that moment Happy and Jean had returned with the ticket. As the group headed inside Morgan ran to look at the map.

"Can we see the penguins first?" Morgan asked. She remembered seeing them on TV when she had watched the movie Happy Feet, and now they were easily her favorite animal.

Though her smile fell momentarily when she heard her mentor, Jean speak," Sorry Morguna but the penguins are in the back of the park, so we--"

"We will have to see some elephants first before we get there." Morgan's smiled reformed on Charles's words.