Will You be Able To Rest(Edited)

"Once you choose hope, anything is possible."

-Christopher Reeve

~Four Years Later~

It was around noon. Few birds can be heard chirping around. The weather was chilly. The wind blowing the dry leaves fallen from the trees.

"Chow time!" Tony clapped as he walked over to the tent by the lake.

"Maguna? Morgan Potter Howard Stark." He sat on a small children's chair looking around. The place was a mess.

"Want some lunch? Morgie!" Tony asked and a little girl walked out, with a silver and blue helmet, similar to Tony's helmet covering her face.

"Define lunch or be disintegrated," Morgan said pointing her right hand at Tony.

"You should not be wearing that, okay? That is part of a special anniversary gift I'm making for Mom." Tony said and took the helmet off, and Morgan smiled at her dad mischievously.

"That's what you want. How did you find this?" He asked carefully placing back the messed up hair of hers.

"In the garage, "She said trying to sound innocent.

"Really? Were you looking for it?" Tony asks picking her up.

"No, I and Harry found it."She said.

"It's fine actually. Your mom never wears anything I buy for her." He said walking back to the house and notices a black car standing there. Natasha, Steve, and Scott step out.

"Now, peanuts off you go inside with your sister for lunch, okay?" Tony says and the kids run back into the house

Soon they sat at the far edge of the house, talking about what happened in the last five years and their plans.

"Quantum fluctuation messes with the Plank scale, which triggers the Deutsch proposition. Can we agree on that"? Tony explained leaving all confused.

"Thank you," Steve says.

"In Layman's terms, it means you're are not coming home," Tony said.
"I did, "Scott said.

"No, you accidentally survived.' Time heist' what u call it's laughable because it's a pipedream?"Tony said.

"Tony, the stones are in the past, we go back and get them," Steve said

"We can snap our own fingers and bring everyone back," Natasha said.

"Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?" Tony asked. "Gotta say, sometimes I miss that giddy optimism. However, high hopes won't help if there's no logical, tangible way for me to safely execute said time heist. I believe the most likely outcome would our collective demise."