The Potions Master

❝...............bottle fame, brew glory, and even stopper in death.❞

It was the next day and the first lessons of the year. Of course, Morgan and Harry were not used to waking up early or without Friday waking them up.

Morgan wakes up with Hermione close to her face.

"I was about to wake you up," Hermione said sheepishly. Morgan rolled over and looked at her alarm clock, and saw it was 6:30, everyone else was asleep.

She walked and opened her trunk. There were her clothes, some of her favorite books, and down them all, there was a photo frame, she and Tony her dad. Morgan found herself thinking about her family, more specifically, Tony. She hadn't seen him for 6 years.

She took a bath and got ready for the day. She grabbed her bookbag that had her books, parchments, quills, bottled up inkpots, and her wand.

They headed off to the Great Hall for some breakfast, Harry wasn't at the table so his sister assumed he was still in the dorms. Morgan grabbed an egg, two slices of bacon, and a waffle, drenched in syrup.

"Ms. Potter, your schedule," Professor McGonagall said while handing a piece of parchment.

"Thank you, Professor," She replied, whilst she did the same with Hermione. Morgan snatched Hermione's schedule and compared it to hers.

"We have all classes together!" She exclaimed happily and Hermione beamed.

"I think we should do a bit of reading, I heard Defense Against the Dark Arts is terrible," Hermione suggested taking out a book. Morgan nodded and did the same.

Later that day, after having breakfast, Morgan and Hermione were making their way towards Transfiguration Class. Morgan's insides were burning with anxiety. She knew nothing about Transfiguration and didn't have time to read any of her books.

There whispers around from portraits and other students.

the one with brownish-black hair

She is Potter

The mark is on her forehead

Whispers followed wherever Morgan went. Hermione and I sit next to each other in our transfiguration class. I look around and don't see Harry or Ron. Professor McGonagall turned into her Animagus form, a cat and then sat on her table. A moment later, Morgan hears running footsteps . Then the doors in the back open up and Harry and Ron rushed in.

"Whew, amazing, can you imagine the look on old McGonagall's face if we were late?" Ron said trying to catch his breath.

"You two are late," She informs them. Before they can respond, the cat jumps off the desk and turns into Professor McGonagall. The two boys stood their amazed.

"That was bloody brilliant," Ron blurs out.

"Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Maybe if I were to transfigure Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocket watch, maybe one of you would be on time."

"We got lost." Harry chimes in.

"Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats."

"I'll make sure they find their way next time, Professor," She assures her Professor, who smiles and nods at her.

"Transfiguration is some of the most complex and dangerous magic you will learn at Hogwarts," Professor McGonagall said. "Anyone messing around in my class will leave and not come back. You have been warned."