Potter Twins

This a crossover between the characters and storylines of Marvel's Avengers, X-Men, and Harry Potter. I do not own the characters, just Morgan Potter Stark and a few more. Few things to be kept in mind, before you begin reading ;)

Firstly everyone excluding Albus Dumbledore and few others in the Wizarding World knows that Morgan is not James Potter's daughter. Rest think her to be Morgan Potter only. Shhhh a big secret. :O

Secondly, the timelines are changed completely. It's better that we don't focus on years it's quite confusing. So just remember Harry and Morgan are born after Thanos's snap that is after the Infinity War. And since we move ahead in time, the birthday of Voldemort and everyone in Harry Potter as well as of X Men Fandom has changed automatically. (I'm bad at calculations)

Thirdly, Pepper Potts is Pepper Potter. She's James Potter's sister a witch and she's not the as same age as James Potter. She's quite older. So, this is how Potter and Stark's Family came together.

Fourthly, for bringing in the X-Men, I am just using a few incidents and making a part of this story including the characters. The same goes for one or two Star Wars characters. (I am so obsessed with these Fandoms).

Last but not the least, watch out for secret family connections. And rest will be revealed as the story goes on!!