The Sorting Ceremony

Easily enough, they saw a compartment with that shy red-head boy.

"Can we sit here? " Morgan asked.

"Everywhere else is full," Harry explained.

"Come on in," the red-headed boy said hoping to make some friends. His rat was burrowed in his jacket. "I'm Ron, Ron Weasley. This is my first year at Hogwarts and I really hope I can get into Gryffindor. Who are you two?" Ron asked.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter, and this is my, sister...." Harry said hoping that Ron wouldn't freak out and extended his hand for a handshake.

"I'm Morgan Potter ".

Unfortunately, he really freaked out.

"No way. You're are famous kids! I can't believe it. You both fought off You-Know-Who! ?" Ron asked.

"Do you have the..scars?" Ron said whispering when he said scars.

"Oh, Yeah!" Morgan chuckled and removed her hair from her forehead revealing her lightning-shaped scar. Harry removes his hair from his forehead revealing the lightning-shaped scar.

"Bloody hell, wicked," Ron said. "I heard you lived with Muggles?" Ron asked.

"What are muggles?" Harry asked with curiosity.

"Non-magical people," Ron explained. Then, a trolley lady came by their compartment.

"Is there anything you would like from the trolley, dears?" The trolley lady asked politely. Ron nodded his head no and held a bag of popcorn and a half-bitten Apple, embarrassed.

Morgan felt pity for Ronald and she made a quick decision.

"We'll take the lot." Morgan said holding out galleons. "I'm famished!" Morgan replied eyeing the treats. Even the royal cuisine never seemed this inviting. "Shall we start?" She looked at Harry and asked who just laughed and nodded.

Morgan started on a pumpkin pasty handing Ron one.

Morgan unwrapped the Chocolate Frog and picked up the card. It showed a man's face. He wore half-moon glasses, had a long, crooked nose, and flowing silver hair, beard, and mustache. Underneath the picture was the name Albus Dumbledore. She turned over her card and read:

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

CURRENTLY HEADMASTER OF HOGWARTS

Considered by many the greatest wizard of modern times, Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the Dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945, for the discovery of the twelve uses of dragon's blood, and his work on alchemy with his partner, Nicolas Flamel. Professor Dumbledore enjoys chamber music and tenpin bowling.

"So Dumbledore is the headmaster of Hogwarts! Seems like a famous figure in the Wizarding world."She turned to Harry and turned the card back over and saw, to her astonishment, that Dumbledore's face had disappeared.

"He's gone!" She said.

"Of course, the pictures move in the Wizarding world!" Ron said and the two smiled.

"Hey, want to see me do magic?" Ron asked to hope to impress them.

"Sure!" Harry and Morgan chorused excitedly. He had just raised his wand when the compartment door slid open again. The toad-less boy was back, but this time he had a girl with him. She was already wearing her new Hogwarts robes.

"Has anyone seen a toad? Neville's lost one," she said. She had a bossy sort of voice, lots of bushy brown hair, and rather large front teeth.

"We've already told him we haven't seen it," said Ron, but the girl wasn't listening, she was looking at the wand in his hand.