The Endgame (Edited)

"Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Next day, Tony speeds towards the Avengers compound. Steve stood outside, disappointed with the results of their attempt to time travel. Tony reversed in front of Steve and Tony rolled down his window and looked at him.

"Why the long face? Let me guess: He turned into a baby." Tony guessed, earning Steve's shocked facial expression.

"I figured it," Tony said.

"You did," Steve said.

"Oh, did I? Thank God I'm here. Regardless, I fixed it." Tony said, showing him what he made. "We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you my priorities: Bring back what we lost? I hope, yes. Keep what I got? I have to, at all costs. And... maybe not die trying will be nice."

"Sounds like a deal," Steve said and reached out his hand to shake, in which Tony replied the same. Tony reached back into his trunk to pull something out. He flipped it over. All of Morgan and Harry's toys fall off, to reveal Steve's shield.

"Tony..." Steve hesitated.

"Why? He made it for you." Tony said, referring to his father, "Plus, honestly I have to get it out of the garage before Morgan or Harry takes it sledding." He said and Steve fit the arm into the shield.

"Thank you, Tony," Steve said.

"Will you keep that a little quiet? Didn't bring one for the entire team. We are getting the entire team, yeah?" He asked after a moment of hesitation.

"We're working on that right now," Steve said.

"Working?" Tony raised an eyebrow.

After a long plan and fun planning, they made the plan. They travel back to the past and gather the stones, but unfortunately, Natasha dies. But they don't stop. Tony creates his version of Gauntlet, keeping in mind that the stones can be removed easily.

Not thinking much, Bruce volunteers to snap his finger. Bruce snaps his fingers and then the base is destroyed by past Thanos who come into the future. Thor, Captain and Iron Man try to fight the mad titan, but it was difficult for them.

Then suddenly, portals open, and out of them came people, not common people but the heroes or the ones willing to fight Thanos.

"Avengers....assemble!" Captain America yells out and they all charge towards Thanos' army.

The battle begins.

Hawkeye runs with the Gauntlet when Black Panther calls him out to pass the Gauntlet.He runs for a while but gets caught almost by Thanos.

Just then Wanda flies down, rage burning inside her.

Magneto uses his power of magnetism beats Thanos with metal pieces while Jean tries to help Strange. Scott tries to blast him off, but he fails.

Captain Marvel then flies towards the van with the Gauntlet, flying past enemies and going through enemy blockades that are in her way with ease. Thanos, seeing this, starts running to Captain Marvel, but is stopped by Pepper, Shuri and The Wasp, who blasts him backward. Thanos, after seeing Captain Marvel fly past him, throws his double sword at the van, destroying it and the quantum realm tunnel, throwing Captain Marvel backward and losing her grip on the Gauntlet which falls to the ground.

Doctor Strange and Jean grey steadies the water after the explosion. In the final brawl for the Stark Gauntlet, Stark moves one of Thanos' enemies aside and sees the Gauntlet. He runs to get it but sees Thanos, who Stark tackles. Thanos smacks Stark away, knocking him out. Then Thor arrives with Storm breaker and 2013 Mjolnir to pin Thanos' arm down, with help from Captain America.