| 06 |

Chapter 6:

"Yoongi? Hyung, what are you doing here?"

I groaned, ashamed of my pathetic state, an embarrassing state I didn't want anyone seeing me in.

Much less by my brother Namjoon.

I hid my face in my arms, everything was spinning.

I felt dizzy, I felt overwhelmed...

You know that feeling when your head feels as if you were drowning? You can't focus on anything yet somehow end up focusing on every little thing around you?

Every little sound goes noticed by my eyes and ears.

Every chirp of the birds, the sounds of people talking and laughing with one another, the wind, footsteps echoing in my ears as if they were caused by a drummer loudly beating their drum right into my ears.

My own breath, my very own heartbeat felt as if someone had a speakerphone near my ear and was amplifying the sound, raising it to full volume. Leaving me utterly deaf in the process.

I felt suffocated, I felt as if I was drowning, choking on air, my head pounding as I tried to get out from the darkness with no success.

But, there was a little voice, it was faint but it was convinced that maybe this wasn't such a bad feeling...

"Yoongi..." a hand gripped my shoulder, knowing who it was I paid no attention to it.

He gave me a little shake as if asking "are you ok? Did you fall asleep?"

The rest of that day went by in a blur.

The only thing I could remember was that after Joon calmed me down a bit he biked us back home and ended up knocking out on the couch.

I slept for a day and a half.... everyone thought I was dying.

To be honest I felt as if I was... but it was a weird feeling... underneath all the exhaustion, confusion, and frustration, there was a little giddily feeling.

Something... happy... something frightening but I couldn't help but smile.

"All of this is her fault." I thought, rubbing the sleep away from my eyes.

"Hey, Suga Hyung is finally awake. Does that mean I can ask him what's wrong?" Spoke the little one.

I silently cursed. I shouldn't have moved around so much on the couch.

"I'm not in the mood to talk" I sighed, angry, as I lifted myself from the couch.

For a moment my head spun, I guess I wasn't fully awake yet.

I leaned onto the couch for extra support and waited until I felt better and regained my balance.

Sighing and clenching the bridge of my nose I walked towards the kitchen where all the boys were at.

"Hey, are you ok?" Asked the youngest and maknae of the group, Jungkook.

I sighed again before attempting to answer only to be quickly cut off by Jin Hyung.

"This is the 4th time I've heard you sigh and you haven't even been awake for 2 minutes."

"I'm just... tired." I scoffed, he answered with a sarcastic "mmhmm."

"Hyungie have you been drinking your meds?" Asked little Tae.

Rubbing my neck as I looked away, trying to find anything to change the subject to, "you need to drink them Hyung." He pressured.