| 04 |

Chapter 4:
Like

"Good morning baby. -M.Y.G"

I shivered at the message.

Disgusting.

Luckily he sent this text about an hour after I had woken up or else I would have literally ascended.

Plus I was in my second period of school right now so I'd like to believe I was safe from any creepy pedophile who might want to snatch me.

Thank god I never check any of my messages when I wake up lollll. (And yes, I'm laughing through my pain right now.)

Anyways it was Friday and I had planned to binge study in the Cafe where I worked, I cannot study at home for the life of me.

I simply won't do anything and just lay in bed all day tweeting.

Oh crap- I almost forgot I have a whole psychopath on my tail. I should probably go to the police station before the cafe.

Wait- how does someone report a stalker...? Should I ask a teacher for help?

No, I'm not close to any of them they might think I'm weird.

And I can't tell Chela or else this chick would ascend- much less my parents or else they'd legitimately go on a murder spree having me be the first victim for moving out.

So who can I ask....?

No one.

I can't ask anyone for help.

I highly doubt any of my friends would know how to help me so I should just go directly to the police station.

Wait- I don't even know how to report it- ugh.

Maybe if I go to my school's office one of the office ladies could help me?

Ok. It's settled, as soon as school is over I'll rush to the office and confess everything.

I already took screenshots of everything and even sent all the pictures to my tablet, computer, and student email just incase.

I should be ok with all this evidence.

I'll just sit patiently and wait for the rest of the day to be over.

I sighed looking at the clock, "today is going to be a long day..."

Yoongi's P.O.V

Everytime he was convinced he knew everything about her, he was proven wrong once again.

At first he thought she was nosy but caring which then lead him to believe she was a naturally bubbly, bright, caring girl but then he thought she was using that as a cover. A mask to cover up her depression, anxiety, and pain.

He'd see her crying herself to sleep most nights making him both hurt from within and want to eliminate whatever or whoever may be hurting her.

He knew she was filled with love, too much love actually. He knew she was one of the very few pure souls left in this planet.

He had deep admiration and respect for her so seeing her so broken behind doors would destroy him.

"The world truly hates those who try to make it a better place." He'd think.

But once again, he was wrong.