| 27 |

Chapter 27:

*Door Creek*

*slow and careful steps towards my direction*

*another creek from the wooden floor*

*heavy breathing...*

I laid silently, barely breathing and anxiously analyzing every movement the intruder made as my heart began to sped.

I knew he was incapable of harming me but it was still a frightening situation...

For someone who regularly breaks into places, he sure as hell is LOUDDD when he walks.

I'm surprised I hadn't noticed him before especially with how light of a sleeper I am.

It's currently 6:30 am and I've been awake for about the last 3 hours waiting to see if Mei was correct about him sneaking into my room at night.

At first, I didn't believe her since it's already been 3 days since she told me and I had yet to notice the weirdo breaking into my room uninvited...

I noticed his shadow covering my body and my breath hitched in a panic, why is he being so weird?? Is he taking advantage of me at night or something??

"Yuliana... Yuliana" whispered an unfamiliar voice and when I tell you I friggin sharted myself- ESPECIALLY when a cold finger suddenly jabbed my side.

I literally went into cardiac arrest- I have no clue what had happened to me but my eyes turned back and I passed out for a few seconds.

"YULIANA??!" Whispered/yelled the person worriedly.

I almost cried once I saw it was the orange-haired boy and not some demon, "why are you crying??" He panicked and quickly tried to wipe my tears with my blanket, "shussshhh please stop- the Hyungs are going to kill me!!! Did you think I came here to hurt you or something?" He cursed under his breath, "I'm so sorry please stop crying I only wanted to ask you a question." He pleaded.

"I-I'm sorry, I just had a bad dream earlier today and I couldn't go sleep with Hobi nor Mei since he was bunking with the other boys and Mei locked her doors and I didn't want to wake her up." It's silly, I know... God please kill me this is so embarrassing, "I thought you were a ghost- why are your fingers so damn cold!" I whined and punched his arm.

"I'm sorry!!" He whined again, "it's fine I forgive you, why are you here tho?" I groaned as I sat up.

"I- this... this is kind of embarrassing" he scratched the back of his head, "you're probably not gonna like this but Hyung would kill me if he found out."

"What is it?" I hate when people keep me connected without content.

"I... like Mei." He basically word dumped it, gave me very much "pull the bandaid quick so it hurts less" vibes.

"Aight, and I like Suga from BTS, your point? We can't all have what we want." I scoffed.

Koolaid boi stared at me in shock, jaw gaped and eyes widened, "what?! Da frig is wrong with you, damn weirdo." I scoffed, why is he looking at me like that??

"Are you an idiot?" He finally breathed out, PFFT he wishes,  "says the boy that was meant to keep Mei restrained 2 weeks ago during the fire but didn't, not only that- you only tied her hands thinking it be enough when not only is she trained in various forms of martial arts and was a gymnast, but you knew damn well her strengths and self-defense usually involved her using her legs, not her arms." I grinned, I could honestly drag him more but I didn't want to completely get on his bad side.