| 29 |

(A/N: feel free to drop theories 👹💜)

Chapter 29:

When he opened the doors revealing who it was- I couldn't believe my eyes-

-

The moment he opened the doors he bombarded the man with questions, "What are you doing here? How did you know where I was? No one is allowed down here except Bangtan." Spoke the blond awfully harsh.

I wouldn't doubt it if Yoongi began speaking before even registering who the man was.

Sir this isn't a rapping competition you can pause in between sentences.

The short man on the other side was out of breath and anxiously looking all around him, "Sir, I- you need to leave! NOW!"

"What?" Yoongi was confused and quite honestly so was I-

Leave?! Why?! What's going on-

The short man tried to pull the blond out of the room but Yoongi wouldn't budge, "I'm doing something, I won't move until you tell me what's going on." Doing something? Boi you got me messed up, what if Mogi/mosquito boy sees me now huh?? He gonna think nasty- I know it.

Dammit- the house better not be burning down cuz I fr won't let this man see me that's embarrassing.

I was going to get up to greet him and everything, I'm a huge fan but not anymore. Shaking my head.

The tiny buff dude sighed, seemingly trying to relive his nerves and catch his breath before speaking, "Look- I know it's late but we received news that group found you guys and they're heading over to attack AS WE ARE SPEAKING. So I used the underground tunnels we made to let you guys know- WE NEED TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW."
His tone was... dark to say the least. When the words "that group" (which I'm guessing is too sinful to be mentioned) slipped out of his mouth, cold chills passed through my body. Obviously, this was a fearful group.

Yoongi's face went pale as he turned around, heading over to my hiding spot. I didn't even have the chance to register what was going on before he pulled me up and towards the door-

"HEY- HUH?!" I protested, he pulled me harshly towards the exit without uttering another word.

"And who exposed us?" His voice was nothing but a cold, threatening whisper.

The pit of my stomach fell, I could almost taste the bloodlust he felt towards the one who mistakenly attracted "that group" here.