Lie To Me 2 (Part 5)

SANA POV

They have so much food. Momo and Jeongyeon ate a lot. Tzuyu was the first one to finish her meal. Now, she's playing with Gucci. That's my favorite view every time I sleep in her apartment before, well, until now it is still my favorite view.

"You're so cuteee hmmm" my heart went soft.

"Wowww that was gooooooddd" here they come.

"Yow Sana why are you standing there?" Really?! Nayeon?! They saw Tzuyu and Tzuyu saw us too.

"Ohhh" she just smiled at me.

"Tzuyuuuuu long time, no see" they pushed me towards her.

"Yes, long time, no see" she replied, still playing with Gucci.

"How are you?" asked Jihyo.

"I'm fine"

"Why didn't you tell us?" Mina asked, she's still astonished about everything.

"My condo apartment is just your living room" said Chaeyoung.

"You know a lot of office workers miss seeing you" wtf? Okay?

"It's a private matter, I can't really talk about it" I suddenly remembered about what that dude said about 'that incident'.

Gucci suddenly ran towards me and licked my face. This little cutie pie.

TZUYU POV

Gucci must have missed her. Am I not enough ? Joke hahaha. Maybe he's just sick of seeing my face 24/7 hahaha. Her laugh is really something. It's like a vitamin to me.

"I thought Gucci only goes to the person he knows?" Oh shit.

"Yes, Tzuyu said that, so that's why he's not going to us ... except ... Sana..." all eyes were on us.

I'm really this close to burning this midget alive.

"What are you all looking at? Yeah, I always bring Gucci in our walks before, you all happy?" they finally realized that I'm getting annoyed.

"Okay, okay, chill" Dahyun said.

"I am chill"

Why am I getting irritated when in fact, they should be irritated for seeing me. I hurt their friend, but I do not feel like that. They are still those annoying but fun friends that I have during my stay in their place.

"Tzuyu, show them their room said mom and dad" Junhui looks like he's going somewhere at this time.

"Where are you going?"

"Just somewhere, good night to you all !! Have a nice stay"

Urgghhh Junhui should be the one doing this, guess I have no choice.

"Follow me" I told them.

They actually have 3 rooms, they can probably fit in those, 3-3 then there's a pair.
My door, she finally saw it. The others went inside while Sana is standing in front of my door.

"So this is your door?" she asked.

"Yes, mom decorated it"

"Why does it have a megaphone design? You are not that loud"

"Mom said that I need a megaphone to speak loud hahaha" that hahaha made her giggled.

"You must be tired, let me have Gucci so you can rest now" I told her and took Gucci. Our hands have touched but I didn't give any meaning about it.