Lost in Japan (Part 5)

Birds chirpping made Sana woke up. The lights were turned on. Music were still playing on Tzuyu's phone. She turned it off and saw the lockscreen photo of Tzuyu. She smiled because she finds it cute, it's Tzuyu's photo with gucci way back when she was still young.

  She took a bath and went down because she smells something different. When she reached the kitchen, she saw her long time crush cooking breakfast. Sana admired Tzuyu's visual for a couple of seconds and remember the things happened last night.

  'I fell asleep beside her. I fell asleep throught her hug. I felt safe and secured because of her. I can now finally admit, I love you Tzuyu-ah, not as a friend jut something more' She then walk towards Tzuyu, hugging her from behind.

  "Ohhh Sana unnie, you are awake!! I dug in your fridge and cook" said Tzuyu, it made Sana calm and nodded.

  "Are you okay now??" asked by Tzuyu.

  "Yes, thank you Tzuyu-ah for staying by my side last night" the hug got tighter and she buried her face on Tzuyu's back.

  "I know you are scared at thunders unnie. I heard you crying everytime there's thunderstorm in the dorm"

  "Yeah, luckily there's Nayeon unnie, Mina and Jihyo to comfort me"

  "That' good" Tzuyu said and put the food that she made on the table.

  Sana decided to go shopping with Tzuyu. They went to the mall, stroll around. The girls bought a lot of clothes.

  "Tzuyu-ahh come with me inside the perfume storeee. Help me pick my perfume" said Sana, dragging Tzuyu inside the perfume store.

  "Okay unnieee"

  Tzuyu was just looking around while Sana is already sniffling the perfumes.

  "Here ma'am is the latest perfume" they showed to Tzuyu. The seller sprayed it to her arm.

  "Hmmm .. smells nice" said Tzuyu.

  The younger strolled around and found a picture of an international model.

  "Woahh pretty" said Tzuyu.

  "What?? Who??" Sana suddenly said.

  "Ohh .. the model unnie. She's so pretty. I think that if I meet her in person, I would stutter" Sana felt the admiration of Tzuyu towards the model.

  Sana let to of the perfume she is holding.

  "Let's go" dragging Tzuyu again outside of the perfume store.

  "What?? I thought you wanted to buy a perfume ??"

  "I changed my mind. Let's go home now"

  "Are you jealous unnie??" Tzuyu laughed.

  " Huh?? N-No" Sana slapped Tzuyu's arm which made Tzugy laugh more.

  "Don't worry , you are still my favorite model unnie" that line, it made Sana blush hard again.

  'Staph it with the sweet words. If I can't control myself I might kiss you. But I don't want because I don't want our friendship be broken. So yeah, staph it Tzuyu-ah but if you want to say something more, just say it, but don't. Alright, just say it'

  Lastly, they went to a shrine.

  "You know that I came here before going to Korea to become a trainee before and wish to debut" said Sana.

  "Really ??"

  "Yes. I always go here everytime I want to have something. Just pray here"

  They both prayed. Standing side by side.

  'Please give me a sign that will make me confess or not confess to Sana unnie' Tzuyu prayed.

  Finally, they are done. The two went back home. They placed all their things and sat on the sofa. As we all know Sana's clingyness, she hugged Tzuyu and watched television with her.

  "I don't even understand a thing" said Tzuyu. Sana always laugh at Tzuyu's simple joke. Even it's not a joke, she would still laugh.

  "You should work on your Japanese more" said Sana. The channel came across a Chinese channel.

  "That's more like it"

  "But I'm now the one who can't understand" Sana pouted.

  "Well, you should start learning Mandarin" Tzuyu retorted.

  Sana smiled and hugged Tzuyu again.

  "Why is Tzuyu-ah so cute ??"

  "Because I am. It's naturally in me"

  "Woahhh .. are you becoming Nayeon unnie 2.0 ??"

  "Maybe, but more younger" Tzuyu smirked.

  "OHHHHHH !! I'll tell that to Nayeon unnie"

  "NOOOO!! IT'S JUST A JOKEEEE!!" Tzuyu is now getting Sana's phone. She's trying to stop her from calling Nayeon.

  "HAHAHAHAHA I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL BE HER REACTION" Sana's laughing while running away from Tzuyu.

  "Sana Unnieeee come onnnn I'm just jokingggg" Tzuyu said.

  Because of Sana's clumsiness, she stumbled upon the table and both of them fell to the ground. Sana being the bottom and Tzuyu on top of Sana. Both hearts are beating faster. Both hearts telling them to do something. Both hearts wanted to tell the same thing.

  Tzuyu quickly stands up refraining from blushing hard while Sana, you can actually see her face blushing hard.

  "So-sorry" said Sana.

  Tzuyu just nodded.

  "Good night Tzuyu-ah" she ran towards her room.

  "Oh gosh, what a visual she have" said Tzuyu.