Lie To Me 2 (Part 8)

MINA POV

  They trusted this Mingyu too fast, they are already chatting with him about Tzuyu and Sana. Why can't they see it or even feel it? There's something not right. Me and Chaeyoung already know about that, but the others? Our knowledge with the situation is just like 5 percent, maybe less than that. All we know about the whole situation is what happened last night.

  "Mina you coming?" 

  "Uh- eh? where?" where are they going?

  "Mingyu just invited us for a drink" said Nayeon

  I guess we'll just have to leave them for now. 

TZUYU POV

  This feels weird, Sana is feeding me. I kept telling her I can do it , she won't listen to me. I'm too tired to argue, I'll let this slide for now. She still keep on staring at me while I drink my medicine.

  "Uhmmm I'm not going anywhere so quit staring" I said as I gave her the empty glass.

  "Hihihi, you know me, I just love it when I take care of you" she still manage to smile at me after what happened yesterday.

  "Why do you still keep on doing this even though I just told you yesterday that I don't love you anymore? Do you really love me that much?"  

  "Yes... If you could just stop me from marrying him, I would step down and just be with you" 

  It's confirmed, she will pick me. Let's remember why we are doing this, Tzuyu.

  "Thank you for the meal, you can leave now"  I turned my back on her.

  "Tzu-"

  "I said you can leave now"

  "Just tell me the truth"

 "I JUST DID! What else do you want me to say?"

  "That you were the first one that went looking for me?"

  "Because I can?"

  "Explain what Mingyu told us earlier, having puffy eyes, he caught you mumbling something when you were drunk, you were almost hospitalized, I just don't get it. If you are hurt that much then why did you broke up with me? What's stopping you? Tell me"

  That piece of- urghhh. I'll definitely gonna kick his ass once I see him. Come on Tzuyu, think, think of how will you response to that.

  "So it was staged all along..." she suddenly said.

  "No it's not, I already told you" 

  "Then what is it?"

  Just in time someone knocked on the door. Mom, my life saver. Sana opened the door. The first face that I saw was Mark's. 

  "Ohhh what happened?"

  "Tzuyu-ah wasn't feeling well Mrs. Chou so I made her eat and drink her medicine" she smiled.

  "Really? Thank you for taking care of our daughter Sana"

  "Uhm I'm will going to rest now, just close the door when you all leave" I said.

  SANA POV

  I almost had it. Mrs. Chou already took care of her on her room.

   Where are they? They haven't even texted me nor in the group chat. OH wait- they just did, right after I said that. Ewww Mina vomiting.

  "MOMO WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SEND THAT?!" I'm gagging.

  "Get all of your ass back here, it's late" I followed up.