Miss Universe (Part 3)

Final show. The night where they will crowned a new Miss Universe. Aside from the other people inside the venue, their squad somehow felt confident that Catriona will win. They got the best seat in the house which is in front of the stage, center to be exact.

  "Are you guys ready to wave your flags ??" asked Nicole, raising the flaglet she's holding.

  Instead of flag, Tzuyu just brought a magazine which Catriona is in the cover page. People are getting inside the venue. Getting ready to support their country. The organizers decided to put the seat of the performers behind the judges. Tzuyu got shocked because he did not know that they will be sitting infront of them. To ease the tension between the two of them, he switched places with Chaeyoung which he gladly accepts because Mina is just beside Sana. He still does not forget about what Sana said last night. It still hurts him.

   The show started. Everytime Catriona was shown in the big screen, all the Filipinos in the venue cheered. It shookt a lot of people.

  " GOOOO CATTTT " Tzuyu shouted, his voice was like a wild beast which made his friends laugh because it's the first time they have seen him like this.

  Before Twice go to the backstage to get ready for their performance, the two got an eye to eye interaction. Sana quickly diverted her eyes to the floor and moved. They are assigned for the swimsuit round.

  " Yes, I can clearly see " said Kyle and stretched his hands.

  " Sesh, stop being a pervert" Tzuyu said, earning a slap from the guy.

  " Just joking " he laughed.

  " But that Sana tho, on Twice " he added which made him stare intensely.

  " What about her ? " asked Tzuyu.

  " She's so hot. During the rehearsals, I can't resist her man. My eyes were just glued on her. Wish I could get her number " he said that made Tzuyu clenched his fist.

  " Well, idols can't easily give their phone numbers. It's like 0 percent chance " Tzuyy said.

  " Hmmm .. yeah .. "

  Tzuyu smirked and just focused on the stage. Their performance was so good. It empowers women and it was slow but kinda upbeat which the audience loved.

  Little did Tzuyu know, everytime a contestant walks out, Sana would look at Tzuyu to see where is he looking at. It was a big relief of Sana that he does not even care, except for the Philippines which they cheered.

  " It's our time againnn, let's go " said Jihyo, they went outside to perform again for the last time.

  After the performance, they changed into more comfy but elegant dress and made their way out to watch the rest of the show.
By just hearing the answer of Miss Philippines, they already knew who was the winner.

  " The new Miss Universe is ..........  PHILIPPINES " announced by Steve Harvey. The whole venue went wild.

  " WOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH " Tzuyu jumped with his friends and clapped. They were shown in the screen which made Tzuyu lift the magazine of Catriona.

  " CATRIONAAAAAAA !! " they shouted. Catriona waved at them and gave flying kisses.

  " Woohh that was worth it " said Nicole as she remembers Catriona's hardships.

  They hugged each other and yelled 'Team Cat'at the end.

  After the show, Tzuyu needs to go back to Taiwan to continue his service. He does not want to look nor say goodbye to Sana because he'll be super nervous, when he's nervous he kinda say wild or weird things.
On the other hand, Sana wanted to see and talk to Tzuyu to know what did she say during that night. Yeah, she told Mina about the two of them but she did not told about what they talked about that night. She was scanning and running around the place.

  'Where could he possibly be ?' the girl was thinking hard of where could she possibly find him.

  'OHHH YEAHHHH !! HIS ROOM IS JUST BESIDE OUR ROOM' she ran as fast as ahe could while hitting her head because she didn't remembered it sooner.

  She's eager to know but she hesitated once she reached the door of Tzuyu's room.

  " What do I say ?? 'UHMM... hi about last night-' no, too straight forward. 'Tzuyu, I just want to talk' urggg nooo " the door opened.

  " Ohhh .. Ms. Sana .. I'M A FANNN !! CAN WE TAKE PICTURES ?? " said the girl with the hotel's uniform.

  " Ohhh hi SUREEE " Sana smiled and took pictures with her.

  'What ?? This is his room. I know it's right beside ours. On our left room was Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon-ie' Sana was left dumbfounded.

  "Is there a problem Miss Sana ??" asked the lady while pulling out the table with a roller thing (sorryyy .. don't know what is it called) .

  "Is this room empty ??" Sana asked, glimpsing the room which was clean.

  "Ahhh yes Ma'am, the handsome man who checked in this room already left, just an hour ago" the word handsome made Sana's eyes twitched. But deep inside, she was shocked and sad because Tzuyu did not said goodbye to her. Sana thought that Tzuyu did not miss her at all.

  "OHHHHH okayyy, thank you" Sana replied and gave the warmest smile but stared intensely once the lady turned its back to her.

  Once she got inside their room, she teared up. Tzuyu was her 'The One That Got Away'. She wanted to fix things between her and Tzuyu but she's afraid and her pride won't let her. She hated herself because of that.

____________________________________________

Yayiet.. I love myself yaxuxixjxj.