Lie To Me 2 (Part 11)

Mark has been already in the building. Jun already went to his room so he did not see that I was with Tzuyu's brother.

"Hey there gorgeous, I have a surprise for you," he smiled to me and covered my eyes.

He escorted me somewhere. I don't know where, but the hell, we have been climbing the stairs. Every floor that I step my foot on, another question of 'are we there yet?'.

"And we are here!"

With that, everything went sparkle. He freaking rented the whole rooftop. Wait, why am I shocked? I can rent it too u know. He made the food that we are eating. All of the flowers, the set up and the fireworks, it was his doings. That's kinda sweet of him.

'Not as sweet as Tzuyu'

MIND!!! I thought we are not gonna think about Tzuyu from now on? You are not actually helping me from moving on.

After the dinner we've had, he escorted me to my room. His friends are calling him.

"Gooo, thank you for tonight" I smiled.

"Anything for you" a quick kiss on the forehead.

I went in my room now. I must say, it's getting there. Slowly accepting my fate.

JIHYO POV

Everything looks expensive wow. There are so many drinks and it's all free, thanks to our wonderful friend Sana. I don't know why would they call for a drink? I guess there's a problem between Jeongyeon and Nayeon, again.

"There you are, I've been here for like 20 minutes ago"

Nayeon sat beside me while Jeongyeon sat on the other side of me. Yes, there's a problem.

"Okay, who will go first?"

After a serious 1 hour talk, to keep it short, Nayeon caught Jeongyeon chatting with another person. She's jealous because Jeongyeon's mood would always change when she's talking to her.

"I was planning to surprise you, but you made me feel tonight that you don't even trust me"

Oof... I'm not Nayeon, but that hit me.

"Jeong..."

"Here's my phone, take it, see? I don't have any more phones on me, I'll get going now"

Jeongyeon left us, left Nayeon who is now looking on her phone. She opened the phone and she saw Jeongyeon's lockscreen which is them during Switzerland. She knows her passcode so she opened it. The very first thing she saw was her calendar that has "Surprise D-Day for my love 🐰" which is supposedly tonight.

"Jihyo, what did I do?"

"You didn't trust her," I said.

"I know, I don't know why am I like this, it's hard for me to trust people, I'm scared of getting hurt"

"But Jeongyeon is not just 'a person' to you, she's your partner, your love. Trust is one of the keys to a healthy relationship, you love her right?"

"I do, I love her so much"

"Then you better trust her, don't jump into conclusions easily because that's like one indication of a toxic relationship, for now, give her space then try talking to her again"

"Thank you Jihyo, you're the best"

"What can I say? I'm Jihyo" I giggled.

Hours later, I'm helping Nayeon getting to our room. The hell, this girlie just drank a couple of bottles of beers. I know you are broken girl, but you don't have to drink that many. She's so hard to manage, Jeongyeon where are you? I need you.