High School (Part 4)

TZUYU POV

   "Have you met this new transferee?" asked Mina. She's just watching me organizing my locker.

  "Hmmm the model ?"

  "Yep, I heard she's kinda cool"

  "I saw that, her aura when I met her was something"

  "Soooo..." she's getting weird.

  "What do you mean sooo?"

  "Is this the first time you'll be inlove?"

  "What are you saying? Yeah, she's beautiful and hot but that doesn't make me fall for her. We bearly talk since she's a higher year level than us and also I don't have time and also, it's impossible" I snapped. Closed my locker the loudest because I am not that easily to fall for someone.

  "What?" she's really acting weird and pointing at my back. I turned around and saw the new transferee. Shit.

  "So you think I'm beautiful and hot?" her gaze towards me. I-I don't know what to say.

  "Joke, let's just ignore that, don't want to make the mood awkward" she smiled, I can't see her eyes tho.

  "Since you were the first one that I know here in the school, can you tour me around?"

  I looked at Mina.

  "Ohhh hi I'm Seulgi and you are?"

  "I'm Mina" they shaked hands and Mina just left me with her. That's f word rude.

  Since Mina left, I toured her around by myself. She's kinda fun and athletic too. I can sense that she's also smart.

  "And the last one is the auditorium, this is where the drama club perform their piece well not only the drama club, other competitions as well" I opened the door for her. There they are, working on their props and some are practicing their parts.

  "Wow, they are really putting so much effort for the props" she said.

  "Yep"

  "BABE!" oh god no.

  Sana went down the stage and hugged me.

  "Babe, what are you doing here?" she asked  and still hugging me.

  "I'm just touring Seulgi around the school and I'm not your babe" I said to her. She looked at the person beside me.

  "Hey you're my classmate" Seulgi said.

  "Hmm yeah" Sana nodded. There was a dead air between the three of us.

  "Well uhm I need to go back, see you later babe" she said and unexpectedly kissed me on my cheeks.

  "WHAT THE ?! I'M NOT YOUR BABE"

  "Whatever" she winked, I just rolled my eyes.

  Finally we are out of that auditorium. I kept on removing the kiss mark of Sana. Tsk tsk tsk.

  "Well, thank you for your time Tzuyu, hope we could hang out more"

  "You can just call me if you want to hang out" I said.

  "Noted, see you around" she hugged me before she left. I can still smell her scent from here.

  SANA POV

  "Awwwww your 'babe' just hugged someone" said Jeongyeon with a teasing voice. She just smiled after that girl hugged her.

  "You thought I like her? It was just a joke, go back to work" I hissed her.