High School (Part 7)

SANA POV

  I want to pee, want to pee, want to pee, want to pee, but I'm scared. My kidneys can't hold it anymore. I went to the female cubicle as fast as I can and pee. Such a relief.
I saw Tzuyu walking, what is she gonna do now? She stopped in the middle.

  "Who are you? Come out now"

  How did she know that someone is following her.

  "I heard footsteps so you are busted, come out now"

  What? She can hear what am I thinking?

  "I said come out" I walked towards her and tapped her back.

  "OH GOD YOU STARTLED ME!"

  "What are you doing here?" I asked.

  "Nothing, I just can't sleep"

  "But you're leaving in 5 hours"

  "I know"

  "You better sleep"

  "I can't"

  "Then force youself" I looked at her with a serious face.

  "What? That's what I do when I can't fall asleep"

  She sat on the fallen log and looked up in the sky. I did the same but I put a little distance between us.

  "So, who's senior are you talking about earlier?" I gathered all of my courage to know who is it. I know she kissed me and I'm thinking that there's some seniors that she know so maybe it's not me or is it me?

  "Doesn't the kiss says it all?"

  "Huh?"

  "Damn you Sana for ignoring me" she's just casually saying that to me still looking up the skies.

  "Uhm"

  "Why did you even ignore me in the first place?" she asked. Okay, she might be confessing to me. Time to be honest.

  "At that time, I started developing feelings for you because of how to treated me. When I faked about getting sick, it just got worse. You became more caring towards me which deepen my feelings for you. I know that you don't feel the same so I decided to avoid you to prevent me from getting hurt" I didn't breathe while saying that.

  "Do you know when did I realize this?"

  "When?"

  TZUYU POV

  "I think it started when you started avoiding me. That's why 'Damn you Sana for ignoring me'. Everyday I was used to seeing you being bubbly in school when I'm greeting you and also in our dorm. I missed that. So I guess that's the reason why I kissed you that night, sorry it caught you off guard. When you confronted me, I was being in denial that time so I talked to Mina and Seulgi about it and earlier, it's confi-" She suddenly pulled me in for a kiss. 2nd time touching does soft lips of hers hahaha. When our lips parted, I couldn't help but to kiss her again. It has this addicting feeling that I couldn't get enough.

  "Sorry it caught you off guard too" she smiled.

  "Uhmm ... wow..."

  "So what are we now? Are we like official?"

  "If you want?"

  "OF COURSE I WANT"

  "Then we are official?" Our first hug as a couple.

  "Good luck on your competition later"

  "We will do our best"

  We went back to the fields and also to our respective tents. So this is it, we are finally official. I'm smiling while hugging my bag, I'm still remembering about earlier.