Let's Play (Part 6)

SANA POV

'O-MAY-GAD' She can't believe that tzuyu is actually kissing her right now. She wanted to move away but there's this feeling that stopping her. Seconds later, she got a hold of herself.

"OH GOSH TZUYU-AH!!" Sana yelled.

Sana's walking back and forth, thinking about what's happening.

"Sana, after seeing you happy on that train earlier it made me fell for you even more" Tzuyu went closer to her but she backed away a little.

"Tzuyu-ah this is wrong. You are just confuse" Sana told her.

"No, I'm not confused. I know myself, I know who I am. I know that since we were little I had a crush on you. Time passes by, it grew more and more"

"You are just confuse Tzuyu-ah. Just sleep for tonight. Let'a talk about this tomorrow"

"Is this a rejection?"

"Tzuyu-ah. Let's sleep, it's getting late. Our parents will come home tomorrow, we don't want th-"

"JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION!!" Tzuyu yelled. It's the first time she heard Tzuyu yell like that.

"You know that I have a boyfriend right?" she needs to lie to Tzuyu.

"Oh .. so it was not a public relationship"

"No it's not. I am straight Tzuyu, there's no chance that I will fall for a girl. Just watching the movie yesterday, it cringes me"

Tzuyu closed her eyes for a moment.

"I maybe smart but I feel so dumb right now. I should not have confessed. I-I ... Ju-just ... don't know what to say anymore. I got to go. I feel like I have destroyed something that I treasure for a long time" Tzuyu left Sana's house.

TZUYU POV

She went back to her their house and lock herself inside her room. She doesn't want to cry but she just want to let go of the feelings she feel right now.

Their parents came back from the farm. Since Tzuyu already know the answer to her question, she just needs to distract herself from thinking about what happened last night. She already said thag she is cringing whenever there's 'gay' or 'bisexual', so that means if I am beside her, she'll cringe.

"Woah you're up early" said Dad.

"Of course, breakfast mom, dad"

"What happened to your eyes?" they saw her swollen eyes.

"Ohhh me and S-Sana unnie just watched something sad last night"

"You girls" mom chuckled.

Tzuyu accepted Elkie's offer about the dinner. Chaeyoung will be there too. She picked out a nice dress.

"SWEETIEEE ELKIE AND CHAEYOUNG ARE HEREEE!!" said her dad.

"OKAYYYYY!!"

She kissed her parents before they went out of the house. There was new car parked outside their house. Exactly, it was Suho.

"Ohhh it was finally nice to meet you" said Mrs. Minatozaki. Sana's smiling and it hurts her. When Sana was about to look at her, she averted her eyes.

"Let's gooo" Tzuyu clinged on both Chaeyoung and Elkie.

"TZUYU YOU KNOW YOU ARE TALLER THAN US" said Elkie.

"STOP MAKING US YOUR CANE" said Chaeyoung.

"Ahehehe" Tzuyu chuckled, smiling at them.

SANA POV

'There she is smiling with her friends. Urghhh what is this feeling? Did I just made the right choice? I have never been confuse like this in my entire life'

"SANA!" Suho said while tapping her.

"Yes??"

"I have already posted the photo"

"Really?? Let me see" He lend me his phone.

"Cute" she muttered. The comments were all about get married and stuffs like that.

'Uhmmm ... I know Suho is a great guy but I am not ready for marriage stuffs'

"We look cute together" Suho said while driving.

"I know, but just a reminder, it's for work only"

"I know, I know but I want to court you Sana" she got startled.

"Wh-what?"

"I said I want to court you" he smiled.

She just looked outside the window, ignoring what Suho said. They stopped because the stop lights turned red. Suddenly, she felt something that she never felt before as she look at the view right infront of her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA TZUYU!!" Elkie laughed so hard.

TZUYU POV

"What's wrong with you guys?" asked by Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

"Tzuyu was, haha, imitating some, haha, dance moves the-then she slipped" Elkie can't stop laughing.

"Instead of laughing, why can't you just help me stand up" Tzuyu said. Her friends helped her stand up. She tried to walk but she can't.

"Just hold on to me, I'll take care of you" she put Tzuyu's hand on her shoulder.

"Okay, I want Ice cream"

"Hello ?? We are still here" said Dahyun.

"Let's cross the street while the cars are still not moving" said Chaeyoung.

Elkie walked slowly for Tzuyu even though she walks fast.

SANA POV

'No Sana! Stop what you are feeling. You are confused, I repeat, you are just confused. Sooner or later this will be gone. Tzuyu is already happy after last night see??'

The only thing that she wants right no is to go back to the States. Just one more day and she will go back.

"Good byeee Sanaaaa see you again next year" said Mrs. Chou.

"Take care of our Sana, okay? She's like a daughter to us too" said Mr. Chou.

"Yes sir" Suho smiled at them later on disappeared when he turned around them.

"Where's Tzuyu?" Sana asked, looking aroung the place.

"She went out with Elkie again"

"Ohhh"

"But she said before she left earlier is have a safe flight"

"Thank you Mrs and Mr Chou"

Sana went to the car and sat beside Suho. She's feeling sad because Tzuyu is not there. Usually before they leave, they would sit on the swing and eat snacks. It was different this time and she thinks that it will continue to be like this.