High School (Part 3)

SANA POV

"Hey, why are you still here?"

Oops, she bumped her head on the counter.
That was loud.

"I'm sorry I startled you" there's a bump on her head.

"It's fine, it's already night time why are you still here?" she asked.

"We just finished our day for the drama club, you ? Why are you still here?"

"Ohhh yeah, I made a mess here so I'm cleaning it up"

"Ohhh really, let me help you since we are dorm buddies anyway" I put my bag on the top shelf.

"Wait, aren't you gonna review for your test?"

"So it's you" I started scrubing the floor.

"Me? What?"

"Don't try to lie to me Tzuyu-sshi, I know it's you. You don't have to do that, that's my punishment since I didn't took so much effort studying but thank you"

TZUYU POV

Mr. Lee must have said it to her. I told him to not tell her.

"I'll clean this mess, you should go back to our dorm and study for your test" I said.

"Let me help you, he gave me 2 days"

"Mr. Lee gave you a second chance so don't waste it" my tone got more angry.

"O-okay"

I spent like 2 hours here. It's 7 o clock and finally I can go home. I expect Sana's reviewing for her test instead of practicing her script. Yes! She's studying.

I just kept quiet and lay on my bed, looking at her. I'm like her bodyguard haha. I must say, her nose is pretty and her eyes too. Her boyfriend or future boyfriend is super lucky.
Okay, I looked like a creep now. Shit, she saw me looking at her.

"I-If you want to ask something about math, ask me" I just said. Phew, that's so close.

"Okay" she smiled.

Since it's weekend, she turned off her phone so she can study on her test. While me, taking a break from studying. Just scrolling on my social media accounts.

"Uhmm Tzuyu-yah"

I crawled towards her, I'm sitting on the floor aheheh.

"What is it?" I asked, she showed me her book.

"I kinda do not understand about this"

"Hmmmmm"

Let's just sit beside her. I took my chair and placed it beside her and sit. I taught her about differentials. While she's answering the one on her notebook, I'm scanning through the textbook and created some examples that she can answer.

"Try answering this" I said.

"Did you create all this?"

"Yes but some of the items are from the textbook, now answer it"

Aaawwwww I saw puppies on my timeline.
So cuteeee, I suddenly miss my dog. How is he right now?

SANA POV

Why is this so hard? I know you are very smart Tzuyu but why did you gave me this kind of equations?

"Oooohhhh" she's watching puppies. I thought she's very, VERY, very serious but today, what I saw is a little girl squeeling because of puppies.