Lie To Me (Part 3)

SANA POV

  "GUCCIIII " said Tzuyu as she open the door of her apartment.

  Woah, her apartment is kinda small. It's good for 1-2 people. The designs are simple yet, it's soothing in the eyes.

  "Feel yourself at home" Tzuyu said. I looked at her. She's tying her hair and folding her sleeves. I must say, that's the most attractive thing that I saw in my life. Also, wearing an apron.

  "Sana"

  "Huh?" The only sound that I utter.

  "Are you just gonna stand there or you'll sit on the sofa or do whatever you want ??"

  "Ohhh ... sit" I sat on her sofa. Hmmmm... it's soft. I removed my heels and felt comfortable with her sofa. Instead of watching the tv, I was watching her cooking.
She looks like a good wife. Oh gosh, my hormones. I'm a very clingy person. But that's weird, I do not know what is this feeling by just thinking of hugging her. I don't even know if I like her or not. We just met like a month ago. There's a way to find out.

  TZUYU POV

  I was cooking and waiting for the food to be cook inside the oven when suddenly she hugged me from behind.

  "Huh?? Why??" I asked.

  "I just want to hug somebody" she replied.

  "Hmmmm.. okayy, come here" I said and hugged her too while cooking. Her embrace went stronger.

  "I know you are sad right now, you can cry on me" As I thought, she really did cry. I kept on patting her back and hair.

  Our dinner was quiet but it'a not awkward. She really has this habit where she puts her legs up too.

   'Cute' I thought. She saw me looking at her. Oh shit, come on Tzuyu! Think of an excuse.

  "Uhmmm there's something on your face" I went near and wiped it out.

  "It's gone now" I smiled and wiped it my lap even though there's nothing in it.

  "O-oh .. Th-thank you" her face is red. What's up with people around me turning their face red?

  Her phone rang, she looked at me first before answering it. They are talking in Japanese like I mean, pure Japanese. I only know is the basics so I do not understand a bit. Since she's done eating, I grabbed her plate and washed it.

  "Urgh" she sighed.

  "You sound frustrated" I said.

  "It's my family, they want me to marry this boy" she said and went beside me, watching me wash the dishes.

  "Hmmm why not meet him first ??" I suggested.

  "Well he's my childhood friend"

  "Ohh .. he's already your friend why not give him a chance??"

  "But I do not love him"

  "Try giving him a chance. You won't know until you try. Maybe while spending time with him, in between those moments you'll realize something??"

  "But I already like someone"

  "Really??"

  "If you were in my position right now, would you go to the person that you don't even like or the person you like??"

  "Of course to the person that I like.. Fine, confess to that person"

  "But I still get confuse feelings towards that person, I don't know"

  We went to the sofa and opened the television.

  "Then, try confessing to that person??" I said while choosimg a channel.

  "Have you ever confess to someone?? It's not that easy you know"

  "I know, based from the movies I watched"

  "Movies?? Have you ever been fallen in love??"

  "Uhmmm not yet... I don't even know what is love" I am still looking for a decent channel.

  "What a cutieeee" she said and pinched my cheeks.

  "Can I stay here just for tonight ?? I am still angry at my parents"

  "That's fineeee, you can sleep at my bed" when I said that, she quickly looked at me with her face red again.

  "Wi-with you in the sa-same bed ??"

  "No silly, I'll take the couch"

  "Ohhh" she said with a hint of disappointment?? What was that?

  "No, I'll take this couch. I'm just a plus one here"

  "No you are my visitor, my mom said to make visitors comfortable and their needs is gonna be no. 1 priority"

  "I wanna meet your mom. It seems like she raised you very well" she smiled sweetly. Oh gosh what is this feeling in my stomach. Am I gonna poop?? Nahhh.

  "Very well indeed" I felt proud.

  "Fine, seems like you would not take no for an answer"

  She went near my face. Oh may gole. She's also a girl but why am I feeling like this? She whispered something which made me feel something again.

  "Thank you Tzuyu-ah"

  "Oh! Why is your face red??" She added.

  "Really?" I felt my face, it's kinda burning.

  "Yeah"

  "Everybody must be like this, saw you too earlier with a red face when I wiped something on your face" there she goes again, her face is turning red.

  "Seeeee... you too again"

  "Maybe everybody"

  "Hmmm Mina too. When we talk, her face would turn red"

  "Mina??" her voice changed.

  "Yeah, when we eat outside"

  SANA POV

  What?? You two are eating outside during lunch??? Just the two of you??

  "It's getting late, we still have work tomorrow... let's sleep"

  She opened the door of her bedroom for me. Awwwww.

  "Have a nice sleep, Good Night" she smiled at me. Urghh self.

  "You too, thank you again"

  "No problem"

  I closed the door now. My inner self is currently screaming now. I don't think 'like' is appropriate to describe it, I feel like I already love her. Why?? What if she doesn't love me back?? Urghhhhhhh let's just take it slow. I'll hang out with her more often just like what she said.

  'Maybe while spending time with her, in between those moments you'll realize something??' I still can recall what she said. The only difference is I replaced 'him' to 'her'. I will just take it slow. Slow, slow, slow.

___________________________________________

I'll update it early as a gift.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINAAAAAA !! ILY SO MUCH BB 💚💚