Miss Universe (Part 2)

Note: miss netherlands and miss denmark are just fictional characters. Do not think of it as Catriona's friend ahehehe ... just think of it as a different person.

(2) I'll just gonna use a random header ahehehehehe.

   They went on their own world. Staring at each other. Reality hits Sana so she pushed Tzuyu away a little bit. Having a thought of someone might have caught them. It would be a huge buzz on the internet, now that Mark confessed his feelings for Sana on one of their concert. But she did not answered any questions related to him especially the confession part.

   " Uhmm, sorry " Sana said not looking at him.

  The other members went to catch up on Sana. They looked at Tzuyu and gasped because they remembered his face. The one who always brought wonderful gifts to them.

  " Aren't you the one who always go to our fanmeeting ?? " asked Jeongyeon.

  " Uhhh yes " Tzuyu answered and smiled widely at them.

  " Nice to see you hereeee " said Jihyo with a  loud voice.

  " I'm so lucky to see you here and talking to you guys " Tzuyu said but it was actually the opposite of it because Sana hates him.

  " We did not see you again since our Fancy era " Nayeon sulked which made Tzuyu chuckled.

  " I went back to my homeland and serve in the military " they do not know about Tzuyu's age so they just nodded.

  " I read an article about you and Elkie from CLC, how are you two ?? " asked Momo, eating her jokbal and waiting for answers.

  'GOD PLEASE SWALLOW ME NOW' Tzuyu panicked and could not think of an answer as of the moment. Sana is also waiting for his answer but later on smirked and rolled her eyes like she's annoyed.

  Out of nowhere, Chaeyoung hopped on the back of Tzuyu.

  " HEYYY BRUHHHH I MISS YOUU " Chaeyoung said and made Tzuyu a horse. The girls were laughing because of them but Sana just had a blank face.

  " THANK YOU CHAE " Tzuyu whispered, he can now breathe freely.

  " You got it buddy " said Chaeyoung and pointed at him.

  They talked and talked, just catching up with their lives. It was a fun day for Tzuyu except that experience on the pool with Sana. Night time, they ended their talk with a brofist. Suddenly, Mina walked pass by us. Tzuyu saw the two exchange winks. That moment made Tzuyu shocked and put his hand on his mouth. Chaeyoung looks at Tzuyu again who is now looking at him furiously because he did not tell him about them.

  " WHAT ?! WHEN ?! HOW ?! " Tzuyu fired up questions but later on was cut by Chae.

  " Tomorrow I'll tell you. I'm tired now ... babush " Chae ran as fast as he could.

  That dwarf. Haiyst.

  'Am I really living in a cave ?'

  On their military camp, he does not usually use his phone. Tzuyu is super serious inside so maybe once in a blue moon. That's why Catriona decided to send me a letter instead of calling or texting me because she knew I was not using my phone much. Until now, he doesn't still using his phone. Wondering around the hotel, his feet led him to the bar.
He ordered a lot of beer. After an hour, he decided to go back to his room. People can distinguish that he is drunk because he cannot walk properly.

  'Why did I drink?' That thought made Tzuyu wonder. Maybe because he saw his ex again ? Maybe he wants to forget ? But drinking beer does not help him forget. Eventually, after drinking he can clearly remember everything. Alcohol does not really help.

  SANA'S PERSPECTIVE

  'Why can I not sleep ? It is so frustrating to see him again' Sana is left all alone on their room. Mina said that she will just walk outside, just roam around. She is now regretting why didn't she tagged along with Mina. Instead, she went to the balcony to feel the fresh air. Not knowing that Tzuyu was booked beside their room. She was about to go inside quietly when suddenly Tzuyu talked.