Lie To Me (Part 9)

TZUYU POV

Okay. I surrendered myself to her without knowing what will gonna happen to us in the future. She's gonna be engage with someone. The problem is she likes me, not him. I don't know what to think or do right now. Looking at her as of the moment, holding my hand with a big smile on her face makes me want to fight for her.

"Looks like they are not here anymore" she said.

She pulled me outside and led me to some stores. She made me wear various of things on me.

"You look good on this string and hook" I said and tied the string on her hair.

"What?"

"MinaTow Truck" she managed to slap my arm but here am I laughing hard at my own joke.

"You know what's more good?" she put the string around my neck and pulled me closer. Our face were just inches away from each other. What the hell? She's just smiling and looking at my lips.

"I like where this is going but we are in public Sana" I back off a little and walked away.

"Ahhhh, just a kiss" she whinned.

"Let's go if you're not gonna buy" I waited for her to hold my hand.

"One kiss then we will go" she continued whinning.

"We are in public. You are still a CEO. If someone sees us, we are dead"

She's still whinning. I might surrender to her again with that pout and her eyes. They look like a puppy. I went near her and held her face.

"Why are you so adorable?" I pinched her cheeks and squeezed it. She made cute noises, a big fat UWU.

"Now a kiss please" she said.

"Where?"

"Anywhere you like as long as it's you"

I fixed her hair and just stared at her eyes. The only thing I know right now is the world feels like it is slowing down when I look at her. I slowly planted my lips on her forehead.

"So let's go?" I asked.

"Wait, I'm gonna buy this and make it a bracelet" she said and went to the lady to make it a bracelet.

"That will be 2 dollars" said the lady.

"Oh I forgot. I left my wallet to Momo" she look sad.

"I'll pay. How much is it again?"

"2 dollors" the lady said it again.

"Here you go ma'am" I smiled.

I wore the bracelet to Sana. It's not that bad. Looks cute on her.

"Cute" I said.

We went back to the hotel.

"Thank you for tonight" she said.

"Thank you too"

I went inside of my room. What a night.

Mina's not in the room. I thought they went back already. Somebody knocked.

"Ah that's probably Mina" I thought.

"Mina whe- " it was not Mina but it was Sana.

"Oh Sana why? What's wrong?"

"Uhmmm Mina is in our room" she politely said like a kid. CUTE!!

"Really?"

I went to their room. They look like a mess. Well, they really are a mess. There's a lot of bottles. Dahyun and Momo are hugging each other on the bed. Chaeyoung sitting againts the wall same as Mina. Jihyo and Nayeon laying on the floor. I looked inside the bathroom and saw Jeongyeon sleeping in the bath tub.