High School (Finale)

After the show, they made me tag along with their bonding time. I feel like I already become a part of their family because on how they treat me.

All of the seniors are already leaving their dorm but Sana refuses to leave and stayed there for a couple of days. She's been babying me.

"UWUUUU cutie Tzutzu" she's bugging me with my sleep and poking my cheeks.

"I'm sleeping Sana" I turned my back on her.

She laid beside me and hugged me, very tight.

"I-I can't breath Sa-Sana"

"Sorryyyy, I'm just gonna miss you so much that's why I'm like this"

That hits me, again. In a couple of days, she'll move out and go to US. I covered myself with a blanket to prevent her seeing me sob. I'll miss her so much.

"Are you crying?" asked shockingly by Sana. She never see me cry.

"No"

She's eagerly trying to remove the blanket.

"Tzu-yah I know you are crying" I just stayed quiet. Finally, she stopped bugging me instead, she rested her head on my arms.

Gad, I'm gonna miss so so so much. I can't imagine my morning without her in it. I have this feelings that I'm afraid to let her go. I'm afraid that what if she finds someone more prettier than me or more attractive than me. That's why I'm crying everynight luckily, she doesn't realize it.

"Come on, let's spend my remaining days together" she's really full of energy.

"Stop crying now" she added.

"I'm not crying" I defended.

"Uhm okay cry baby" she crunches her nose. Oh god, that nose crunch. I'm not gonna see that for a whole year. I WILL FREAKING MISS HER.

"Ehhh... no kiss ?? I thought when I do nose crunches, you'll kiss me ?" 

"Come on ... you said le-let's go out" I said and get my coat. I want to wear my scarf in a way but I can't wear it in that way. Tsssss.. how do I do this? Everything going around becomes irritable to me.

She's about to hug me but I dodged it, went straight out.

Just a typical date today. Go around the park and take pictures. I didn't laugh nor smile today. Being too much happy right now causes so much pain later.

"Okay, that's it.. tell me what's wrong" she said as she put her soda aside.

"Huh?"

SANA POV

"You've been like that since earlier .. you're so not like you, you would tease me in our dates!!" I do not care if people are looking at us.

"Sana... not here" she whispered.

"Can you just tell me what's going on with you" her hands went straight to my hands though she's looking at the sea.

"Tzuyu please .. what's wrong?"

"I-I'll miss my gi-girlfriend" it's so nice to hear that. 'My girlfriend'. I want to hear it again.

"You're what?"

"I said I will miss my girlfriend, my love, my first love, my only love, my girl" as always, after showing her sweet side comes her tomato cheeks.

I rested my head on her shoulders and held her hand tight.

"Ohhh TzuTzuuuu, did you even think what am I gonna feel too when I leave? Just be with me 24/7"  she so freakin cute. 

TZUYU POV

Time to say good bye to them. Mina and I escorted them to the airport. Sana's grip kept on getting tighter as we reach the airport. It's just 1 year, Tzuyu ... 1 year ... Just pass the entrance examination and you can now follow her there. 

We are now saying goodbyes. Thb, I'll miss them too, Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo. No more noisy seniors like them. Then, there's Sana. I smiled to her and immediately hugged her because she's on the verge of crying. 

"Silly, don't cry here haha" I kept patting her back.

"I'll miss you"

"Me too" 

Their flight was already announced.

"Don't you dare look at those juniors" she said. What? hahaha.

"What are you saying? hahaha"

"A lot of juniors have a crush on you"

"They may have but I don't" 

Mina already said good bye to Seulgi and they are calling Sana now.

"Bye Sana I love you"

"Follow me there, you said it. Call me every night or when you're not busy. I love you" she kissed me before she left.

So, it's just me and Mina.

"Come onnnn, let's go and eat dinner" 

"Your treat?" I asked her.

"What are you? Pay on your own" she left me standing there.

" Heyyy wait up" she never change. 

One final glance to Sana. 

"See you next year, love" 

_____________________________________________

OMG It took me a long time to update

I'm sorry uhuhuhu got really busy.

BTW, CONGRATS FOR THE WIN ON SOBA ONCESSSS !! I hope Jeongyeon would get the rest she needed and let's pray on her fast recovery :( #GetWellSoonJeongyeon 

I'm gonna plug in also the donation project of Tzuyu's Global Fan Union. The donation will go to those who are affected in Lebanon. You can visit their twitter account. Thank you ❤

 Thank you ❤

Thank you for reading

Next up, the Book 2 you wanted :>