No Title

Note: Don't know what to put as a title so 'No Title' for now hahaha

A SEQUEL FOR HIGH SCHOOL :) Enjoy

CHAPTER 1 :

TZUYU POV

Oh, summer is done already? I'm close to graduating high school? That was quick but can it get quicker? By the way, summer should be enjoyed right? Like going home to your family, do your hobbies that you wanted to do, go on a trip with your friends. I barely felt it that much.

First, our professor required us, me and Mina, to attend summer class. Wait- don't know if it is a summer class but there are some moments that we became the teachers for those students who failed during the previous school year. Yeah, that's summer class. You know what I mean like he wants us to study hard because it's our final year here, so he said that we need to bring a lot of trophies to our school and suggested investing our summer at school. There's nothing we can do but to say yes, we can also put this in our credentials.

Second, since I'm a club president, I need to attend some club officers meeting shits. Even if I back out the summer class thing, I still have this shit. Also, we will facilitate the upcoming orientation. Yes, I'm that busy.

Last, my roommate moved out since she got in to her dream school. I don't have someone to come back for in the dorm and get a hug and sweet kisses after a long, long day. Bummer that's what you get for falling to your senior. Sana come back please.

"How's Sana? Did she already coped up with the new environment, or set up?" asked Mina, another day in the library with this girl.

"They have their own apartment there but close to each other, only Nayeon's apartment is one floor above them" I said as I flipped the page of the book that I'm reading.

"Good thing they have each other"

You're right.

"Do you think we'll be able to enter that school too?" she suddenly asked me.

Oh yeah, this year is our year. We are going to take those tests, college entrance exams, interviews, and such. I may be smart, they said that I am, but I get nervous whenever I think about this. Even before when I waited for Sana outside the exam center, can't help but to visualize or look ahead the future. I already thought of plan a and plan b in case I fail.

Plan A is when I pass the exam, I'll be having my apartment close to them. Study hard and finish college.

Plan B, if I fail, my mom will send me back to our hometown and let me finish college there. This plan is probably not mine but my mom's.

My mom got a lot of connections there well, businesswoman things. But as much as possible, I want to pass. I don't want her to call me a failure.

"I'm sure we'll pass the exam, we just have to study hard and that's it" I'm not trying to be boastful or anything, I'm just trying to be positive.

"If you say so, promise me you'll pass too" now why did she became so you know, sentimental like feeling.

"What's up with you? Of course, I'll do whatever it takes to pass. It will be a big help if I'm looking for jobs after I graduate. I just hope you too"

"Nothing much, you're my best friend and you not being there or the other way around, will make me sad"

"Promise, now let's study and achieve our goals"

After that study session with Mina, it made me realize that no matter how brainy you are, just by thinking about it, how near it is, nervousness will get you. I'm having an anxiety because of this.

I guess there's no video call for the night, she might be out with her friends or studying or making new friends and coping up with college life.

Good night, Sana.

Hours have passed...

I can't freaking sleep. Thanks a lot Mina for making me anxious for my future. I turned my head to the left which made me look at Sana's old bed. I remembered when I can't fall asleep, she'll talk to me even though she talks like a zombie because she's half asleep hahaha.

"What's going to happen to us if I'll fail?" I talked as if she's there.

"Are you gonna be okay if I'll continue my studies in different university?"

"Are we gonna break up? Just kidding, I know you, you are clingier than me so probably you're craving for my love right now"

"I just wish you were here, and I want to hear your sweet voice, hug you all night, I miss you so much"

It's already 2 in the morning and I feel like a shit. I saw my phone lit up, it was a notification from Sana.

"Hi there my alien, look at this" she texted and sent a photo after.

It was a Yoda stuff toy. This girl is really urgh but in a cute way.

"Yah! You're still awake? You see my messages at this time?" she probably saw it.

"You probably talking to your girl huh?" she sent another message which made me jumped.

"Yeah, I'm talking to my girl"

"What the frick, Tzuyu?" oh she was about to send another message, but my fingers are fast.

I took a screenshot of our conversation and sent it to her.

"See? That's who I'm talking to"

She took several seconds before replying. I feel like she's blushing.

"Hey! Tzuyu what did you do to Sana? She's screaming and jumping right now" I got a text coming from Jeongyeon.

"Huh?"

"Can you please text her again? She kept on slapping me in the arm while we're walking, you know her hand's so fast!" Sorry Jeongyeon.

"Minatozaki Sana"

Bubble chat appearing.

"I love you and good night"

Got another text from Jeongyeon. I'm gonna laugh if she got more slaps.

"YAH! I TOLD YOU TO MAKE HER STOP NOT TO SLAP ME MORE!"

"Sorry, I was about to press backspace, but my thumb pressed enter"

"Sheeshh"

I went back to Sana's conversation.

"Good night Tzuyu, I love you too, I'll be waiting for you here"

Oh.... That... Do you see how I went from smiling to instant downfall of emotion because of that? Of course not, because you're just reading this. But yeah, future is unpredictable. If only there's a time machine and let me do trial and error with scenarios in my head.

I better get to sleepnow since, I still need to go to our school early. Just be positive, I'm gonnapass that.

That's all for now :)