"Cute little fellas aren't they?" Charlie asked her and Celeste nods.

"Now! I introduce you all to the Bulgarian National Team!" Ludo began "Dimitrov!"

A scarlet cladded figure zoomed into the stadium, Celeste would've missed it even with only a blink.

"Ivanova!" Another player zoomed into the field

"Zograf! Levski! Vulchanov! Volkov! And---- KRUM!"

"That's him!" Ron started yelling frantically, pointing at a Krum with his omniculars. 

Celeste grabbed her own and looked by it to see the player zooming around- his face serious and stoic as she scoffs playfully.

"And now! Greet the Irish Team!" Ludo yelled "Here comes! Connolly! Ryan! Troy! Mullet!Moran! Quigley! and Lynch!"

Celeste was able to catch the engraved 'Firebolt' and their names on the brooms as she stared at it in awe.

"Wicked!" 

"And from all the way in Egypt! Our referee! Acclaimed Chairwizard of the Internation Association of Quidditch! Hasaan Mostafa!" 

He was a thin bald man but he had a mustache that could rival Uncle Vernon's and Celeste glanced at Harry who she was sure was thinking exactly the same thing.

"And they're OFF!" Ludo screamed after the referee flew on his broom, kicking the box as the Quidditch balls went zooming out.

It was like watching flies zoom around- Celeste couldn't seem to catch what they were doing. The Irish chasers passed on the quaffle so quickly that Celeste could only watch in awe at what they were doing.

"TROY SCORES!" Ludo yelled and Harry yelled in confusion

"You twat! If you're not going to watch in normal speed you're going to be missing a lot of things!" Celeste exclaims before cheering on with the rest of the team. 

The leprechauns got up and formed the shamrock formation again as they cheered, the Veela could only watch sulkily.

The scarf on Celeste's neck had been squeaking some of the Irish player's name and she could only gasp in shock at how well they were coordinated.

Sooner or later Bulgaria scored their first gole and Celeste quickly covered her ears as the Veela sprang up to dance in celebration. Her eyes were concentrated on the players.

The match went on until Krum and Lynch dived straight down at lightning speed.

"They're going to fast" Celeste screeched and right before the moment, Krum swerved up again as Lynch went crashing down the the floor.

"Fool!" Mr.Weasley bellowed "He was feinting!"

"He's fine- he just ploughed" Charlie tries to reassures Ginny who was looking at the match, horror-striken.

Lynch had to be revived by the trained healer, Krum's eyes darted around the stadium and Celeste raised hey eyebrows as Ireland was able to score 10 more goals, making them lead by 130 to 10.

One of the chasers had darted with the wuaffle in her hand, zooming to the goal post but everything was too fast before Ludo shouted for a penalty to Ireland.

The leprechauns started jumping up and down angrily before sparkling and forming a 'HA HA HA', the Veelas began dancing again after tossing their hair angrily. 

Celeste covered her ears and Sila quickly brought Lorelei down to distract her. Hermione who didn't bother, pointed at the referee.

The referee was flexing his moustache and was grinning excitedly at the Veelas.