I Accidentally Warp Reality

People ran out of the shop frantically.

"Hellhounds," Annabeth pointed.

Sure enough, there were at least three black dog-looking things the size of grizzly bears charging straight toward us. Percy pulled a sword out of absolutely nowhere and charged forward.

"Okay sure, let's all just pull weapons out of our ass," I mumbled. "You guys are like trouble magnets!"

I tried to stay out of the way since I didn't have much experience in fighting huge mythical beasts. That still made me fair game, though.

A hellhound managed to grab my shoulder with its huge claws. I winced and tried to wiggle my way free. Kalos bit and barked at the thing, but he was way too small to do anything.

I saw the blood trickle down my arm in a dark red river. Panic swelled in my stomach, creating horrible, tense energy in my gut. My eyelids got really heavy, and I got a massive headache out of nowhere.

"Ow ow ow..." I whispered, trying to figure out what I could do. My head was burning, and my arm felt like it was about to be torn off. My throat and chest tightened as my whole body got tense. My vision got blurry, and it looked like a purple filter was over my eyes. "Let go, let go..."

I gasped when I felt something snap inside me and found myself face first on a nearby table, but miraculously out of the hellhound's clutches.

"What- How did you do that?" Annabeth yelled as Kalos pulled me off the table.

"Do what?" I clutched my shoulder, my head still pounding. I went from super tense and high energy to exhausted in a matter of seconds. What happened?

"You just- you just zip zapped out of there!" Percy came running over.

"Whatever, can we just leave?" I said. I felt really dizzy. "I think I'm going to puke."

"Please don't," Annabeth groaned. "C'mon Percy, let's just get to the bus station.

We did our best to get out without having to fight, and by 'we' I mean Annabeth and Percy. I could barely stand, and didn't dare look at the gash in my shoulder. "I'm glad I brought a spare shirt," I winced as my shoulder moved. "God, I feel sick."

"Like, losing-a-lot-of-blood sick or I-just-freaking-teleported sick?" Percy asked.

"How am I supposed to know what that feels like?" I grumbled. My head was spinning, and I could barely see a foot ahead of me. Why was I so tired? And who was yelling so loud?

"Can everyone stop shouting?" I muttered, trying to tune out the loud noise.

"But no one's-" Percy started, but Annabeth shook her head sharply as if to say not right now.

We made it to the bus stop, but I still had a splitting headache.

"Oh my gods," Annabeth whispered as she finished taping up the gauze on my arm, trying to avoid the worried glances from people passing by. "I thought you were going to stay out of the way?!"
"I was trying," I grumbled.

"Okay but seriously, how did you do that?" Percy whispered.

"I said I don't know!" I whispered harshly.

"You were right there, in its hands, and then -poof- you glowed gold and then were like, ten feet away."

"Where did they come from?" I asked.

"They could be the titan's minions, or maybe just some stray," Annabeth said as she helped me onto the bus.

"I feel like I hear a lot of people talking," I sighed. I heard voices coming from all directions, but I couldn't tell what they were saying.