I'm Part of a Prophecy, for Some Reason

Right, so Camp Half-Blood.

It looks like your average stay away camp, except all the buildings look like they popped up from Ancient Greece and everything is on fire. I mean, not everything, but most things. Huge marble pillars that acted like torches decorated the entrance of buildings, and there were lots of cabins, all with different themes. The only normal-looking building was a baby blue ranch house at the end of a long dirt driveway.

"There's a magical border that surrounds us, so it might feel funny for a bit." Annabeth walked forward. I couldn't tell where the barrier was, so I didn't move. I looked to Kalos, who was pacing back and forth. Would you help, please?!

"Is your dog okay?" she asked.

"Um, yeah, just give me a minute with him."

She looked at me funny but nodded. "I'll come back in a bit. There are some people you'll need to see soon."

I smiled until she couldn't see me, then whipped around to face Kalos.

"Okay, I get that you're not super helpful, but I seriously need your help right now." He sniffed, almost like he understood me, but then he started barking.

"Oh my god, stop!" I hissed.

"Um, hello?" I knew that voice.

"Daisy?" I whirled around.

"Right here," she walked out some bushes behind me. I'd never seen her stand before.

"Hey, Daisy," I shoved Kalos behind me. "I'm really sorry. About everything. I was stupid and a jerk," I sighed.

She smiled sweetly like she always does.

"It's okay, Bella. You had a lot going on right from the get-go, and now you're here at camp, so we can start over!"

Kalos hopped into my arms.

"Ooh, is that a fox? It's so cute!"

"Daisy, I have to tell you something."

She pet Kalos on the head, and he licked her hand. Don't foxes... eat goats? I pulled Kalos away from her a bit.

"Okay, well let's head inside the barrier first."

"Daisy, it's about the barrier."
"It won't hurt you, Bella. You'll be fine!"

"No, Daisy, listen!"

She looked up from Kalos, confused.

I sighed. "Daisy, I'm telling this because I trust you."
And because you can't hurt me...

"I'm not a demi-god. I'm one of those monsters."

Daisy's eyes stopped smiling, but the grin itself stayed glued to her face.

"W-what?"

"I asked my dad. I'm not a demi-god. He said I'm an empousa."

Daisy stopped petting Kalos and backed away. She giggled nervously.

"You're... oh...oooooh no..."

"Yeah," I looked over her shoulder to see if Annabeth was coming back yet. "I need to leave."

"Together with a devil of seduction..." she whispered to herself.

"Um, what? Hello?" I shook her shoulder as she stared off into space. "Daisy, I need to leave."
"No!" she squeaked. "I mean, you can't this time. I know for a fact that you have to be here! The Oracle said so!"