Caught

Request from

"Hey, do you know what day it is today?" Peter asked his girlfriend, Y/N, of six months.

"Yes I do, it's our six month anniversary." Y/N said, patting Peter's cheek as they both got in to her car.

"We should celebrate!" Peter said, buckling his seat belt before waving to Mr. Harris who was parked next to Y/N.

"Let's just go back to the compound and watch a movie, we haven't been able to just lay back and relax together." Y/N said, as Peter nodded. It was true, both Y/N and Peter are superheros' and patrol almost every night until 3 am.

"We can order Thai food and watch The Hunger Games!" Peter excitedly said, as Y/N laughed while pulling out of her parking spot and making her way back to the compound for the weekend. "That took way longer than it usually does!" Peter says quickly grabbing his backpack and running around to open the door for Y/N.

"Hey kids! No patrol today, by special request of Y/N. Just remember somewhere where we can all see you." Tony said as Y/N and Peter smiled and nodded before dumping there stuff at his feet and running to the movie theater room.

"See you Mr. Stark!" They both said as he sighed.

When they got there Steve and Clint where there watching the Hunger Games already.

"Can we join you?" Peter asked as they both nodded. Peter gave them a tight lipped smile and gestured for Y/N To sit down first, but since they where in the back they had to sit a row in front of them.

This isn't what they meant by 'watching a movie'. They really meant play a movie while occasionally making out in the background, but they couldn't do that with the ultimate "dad" in the room.

Finally half way through the movie Steve had left to pick up he Thai food and Clint got bored, which meant Peter and Y/N where finally alone.

"Thank god there gone. I don't know how much longer I could of lasted." Peter said as Y/N giggled and rolled her eyes.

"Stop wasting time and kiss me." Y/N said as Peter smiled and quickly pressed his lips to hers. The kiss quickly got more passionate and Peter quickly turned Y/N to lay her down as her towered over her.

"aHhhHhHH!" Was heard from the doorway causing Y/N and Peter to break apart to look up and finding Steve standing in the doorway, thai food in hand.

"What's wrong?" Natasha asked Tony, Thor, Clint, and Bruce right behind her.

"Oh, it's nothing dangerous, I just came back here to see these two sucking each others souls out!" Steve as Natasha quickly placed a hand over her mouth to stifle a laugh.

"Can you give us a minute guys?" Tony asked the other avengers, as they nodded and separated. "Listen guys, I know you're young and in love but that doesn't mean you should display that in front of everyone else alright. Just make sure this doesn't happen again." tony said as both Peter and Y/N flushed red, in embarrassment, but nodded. "Enjoy the Thai!"

"Oh god. That was the worst thing ever." Y/N said, burying her head in Peter's shoulder, in embarrassment.

(Quick little imagine!)