Jealous

Hey Yall! this is a request from @potatoesplaygamestoo She's request a few imagines so get ready for a few more.  

Hope you all like this one!

"Okay Class time to talk about your group project." Our bio teacher, Mr. Telamr, said as the whole class groaned. I absolutely hated group work, I always tend to do all the work while my teammates just sit back and relax.

"Please, let me get a good partner." I whispered to Peter, as he chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"Go check the bulletin board for your partners and topic's." He said as everyone quickly got up and rushed to the bulletin board.

Crap

I wasn't partnered with Peter, he was one of the only people that were genuinely hard workers. Peter was pared with a girl in my class named Wendy.

I mean Wendy is a nice girl, but I could tell she had a little crush on Peter. So I wasn't to happy that she was partnered with my boyfriend.

"Hey Peter, I was wondering if we could work on our project tonight after school today? I mean it's due in a week and is worth 30% of our grade.." Wendy said as Peter nodded, but quickly winced and looked at me.

"Is it okay if me and Wendy work on our project today babe? I kow we where supposed to go out but.." He said as I cut him off and nodded.

"Of course. I'm going to go ask my Pheobe if she'd like to work on ours as well." I said as he nodded and went to go sit beside Wendy to begin working. It felt weird not sitting beside me.

This is absolutely ridiculous, it's been about a week since we we got our partners, but Peter has been completely ignoring me. He had cancelled three hangouts and hadn't called me once, to say I was pissed was an understatement.

I had called ahead of time to see if I could drop off some clothes for May, when I see Peter and Wendy sitting a little to close for me, working on the project. I couldn't believe what was happening, they where working on the project, but they looked pretty comfy.

Before I could even set the clothes down, I quickly turned around and stomped out of the apartment, probably making myself aware to the two, but I didn't care.

That was just the first straw.

The next day I was running a little late, so I didn't meet Ned and Peter at Peter's locker on time. So by the time I got there they were just standing with there backs turned away from me. I wanted to surprise Peter and Ned with Coffee, I had made.

"How's the project going man?" Ned asked as Peter laughed and closed his locker.

"It's going great, Wendy's really great man, she's such a hard worker, she's like the only person I know who's like that." He said.

Ouch.

Ned was about to say something when he quickly looked over Peters shoulder and gasped. noticing me standing with my arms limp at my sides in shock. Peter quickly spins around and jumps a little when seeing me.

"Y/N...." He says as I shove the coffee tray in his hand and shove past him to get to my locker. "Y/N!"  He says handing the tray to Ned and following me to my locker.

"Wendy is the only person you know who works hard, well if you would hangout with me you would know, how hard I've worked on MY project, yeah, you heard me right, Pheobe dropped out of bio so I had to do the whole thing by myself," I said tearing up, "If you think Wendy's so great, just go be with her." I said as Peter sighed and ran a hand through his fluffy hair.

"Y/N, I didn't mean it like that. You know that I think you work hard, I know you works so incredibly hard and you deserve every A+, the only reason I've been missing our dates is because I've been out is because, I've been out patrolling." He said mumbling the last part. I was one of the only people who knew about him being Spider man. "Things with Mr. Stark has been really hectic this week, it's crap timing, but I've been patrolling twice the amount I normally do."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked as he sighed.

"I did know about Pheobe dropping out and I didn't want you stressing, so I figured I'd tell you after the project. I'm so sorry." He said as I smiled and quickly pressed a kiss to his pouted lips.

"It's okay, just be honest with me sooner. Okay?" I said as he nodded and leaned against the locker next to mine, waiting for me to open my locker and get my textbooks.

"Yes mam!" He said as  I laughed and grabbed his hand and quickly squeezing it, before grabbing my textbooks.