Birthday Party

"Okay you better come my birthday party. You've missed every single one and now that your my boyfriend you have to come!" You said over the phone to your new boyfriend Peter.

"I know, I know. I promise I'll be there tomorrow." Peter said on the other side of the line. "I'm coming over by the way open up." Peter said as you rolled your eyes and went to open up the front door. "Hey there." He said with a cheesy smile on his face as you just rolled your eyes and started to close the door on him. "No wait." He said laughing an quickly stopping me.

"You're so cheesy." You said dragging Peter to the dining room were you parents were waiting for you guys.

It was Friday, and every Friday Peter came over for dinner and then a movie or game night. Tonight my mom made our favorite, home made lasagna.

"Peter we thought you weren't going to make it." Your father said patting the seat next to him for Peter to sit. While you sat beside your mother.

"I know, I have a new internship with Mr. Stark. I'm so sorry for being late." He said as your mom rolled her eyes.

"It's okay dear. We wouldn't of started without you." Your mom said making Peter blush.

"So Peter when did you get this internship with Stark?" Your father asked passing around the lasagna.

"Um around a week ago. Today was my first day. It was nerve racking." Peter said making your mom laugh. "Yeah, but no, I applied online and I guess I got lucky."

"I'll say, he didn't tell me until yesterday." I said as your mom's eyes widened.

"Really why?" Mom asked.

"Mr. Stark didn't want me to tell anyone, but I get to tell only my close friends and family, and I can consider you guys my family. I mean I've been coming over here since I was 4." He said holding your hand and making you blush.

"Okay okay, enough mush, let's eat!" Your dad said throwing his hands in the air as everyone cheered and clapped. 

"Wow, Mrs. L/N, that was delicious. Thank you so much. I love your lasagna's." Peter said loading all the dishes into the dishwasher, while you worked on packing up all the leftover food.

"We're going to go upstairs and head to bed, we have an early morning tomorrow. Stay as long as you want Peter." Your mom said as Peter smiled and nodded. 

"See you later!" He said as they both waved and headed up. "Man, I love lasagna." Peter said as you laughed and rolled your eyes.

"Okay. Let's watch a movie. I'm dying to see the new Frozen." Youbsaid dragging Peter towards the couch. "I love Elsa shes such a queen." You said as Peter laughed.

"I can rate more to Ana personally." Peter said wrapping an arm around you shoulder as your turned on the t.v and started up Frozen.

Halfway though the movie you started falling asleep.

"Y/N how dare you fall asleep and let me watch this on my own." Peter said thinking you were fully asleep. "Your going to have the best birthday tomorrow. Trust me."

The Next Day
"Okay. Banners, chips, pizza, gifts, cake. Everything's all here." Peter said  as MJ gave him a big thumbs up.

"Yep just waiting for the people." Mj said as Ned came in with the music player.

"Ready to go!" Ned said as before people started ringing the doorbell. People like Flash and Abraham were there, and all the cheerleading squad were soon there.

"Dude, I didn't know the xhhe squad was coming." Ned said fixing his hat as Peter laughed and patted Ned on the back.

"Goos luck." He said before his phone buzzed. He quickly pulled it out and read the text. "Y/N'S coming. Everyone hide!" He said as everyone quickly stopped and hid.

"I can believe that they would do that to Kylo he deserves better than..." You said opening the door before everyone jumped out and yelled.

"SUPRISE!"

"Ohmygosh!" You said blinking in suprise.

"Happy birthday babe!" Peter said as you engulfed him in a hug.

"Ohmygosh. Did you do this?" You asked as he nodded. "Thank you." You said before kissing his cheek and greeting the rest of your friends.

After the party, once everyone had left and your parents had went to bed. You and Peter went out and sat on top of the apartment.

"Thank you so much. I had so much fun, and I'm pretty sure Ned got Alexas number." You said as Peter laughed and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Okay I'm glad you had a good time." He said before kissing you on the lips this time.

"We better get to bed. We have an early morning tomorrow." Peter said standing up and holding out his hand which you took.

"Okay, but you better make those banana pancakes in the morning." You said which made him laugh.

"Deal."