Hogwarts - Part 2

Christmas is definitely one of your least favourite holidays. It was definitely under celebrated in the orphanage. No one got you any gifts or made a big fancy feast for you.

Until this year. 

This year you got adopted by the one and only Tony and Pepper Stark. It was crazy, suddenly you went to having nothing, to anything you could imagine, but today was Christmas eve and you already had your presents wrapped and your comfy PJ's on ready for the hot chocolate to be ready. 

"Hey, you're up early. What are you making?" Tony said giving me a high five. 

"Hot chocolate for all of us. I thought we could watch a Christmas movie or decorate a gingerbread house or something together?" I asked as he smiled. 

"Sure, I'll be right back, I have to bring in all your gifts." He said smirking as I prepared the drinks. "Your mom is coming!" He said from the workshop. 

"I ordered some french toast, it should be here soon." Pepper said coming out from the bedroom holding a mug. "I heard you were making hot chocolate." She said as I smiled and took her mug pouring the hot drink into her mug before putting whipped cream and candy cane in. "Thank you. I'll go turn the screen on in the movie room." She said as I nodded. "Hey, I invited some one over make him a mug to." She said before disappearing.  Just before I made it to the movie room a ding came from the elevator. 

"Mr. Stark?" He said looking around before spotting me struggling to hold three cups of hot chocolate. "Hey, here let me help." He said taking one from me.

"Thank you. I assume you're the one dad invited over. So that one's for you." I said as he looked confused. 

"Dad?" 

"Oh yeah, Tony is my adopted father of three months. Come on I'll tell you on the way there." I said as he nodded and followed me. "Tony and Pepper adopted me three months ago because when I was five, my parents were killed by the Wave. So I was put in an orphanage. Eleven years later, here I am." I said making him smile. "We're about to watch a movie, come join us." I said as he smiled and nodded. 

"Hey Peter, you made it. Good to see you." Pepper said giving Peter a hug. "What movie do you kids want to watch?" She asked as we both took seats next to each other. 

"Elf definitely." I said as Peter gave a thumbs up. 

"I love Elf." Dad said walking in and sitting next to Pepper. "Hey kid, good to see you could make it." 

After the movie and french toast we all made our way to the kitchen to decorate ginger bread houses. 

"Y/N and Peter are a team, and Me and Pepper are a team." Dad said as we all nodded. 
"1...2...3.. GO!" He said as we all started frantically decorating. 

"Done

"Done." Peter said as I washed my hands and clapped. 

"It looks so good. We make a good team." I said as he nodded and gave me a high five. "We didn't even use magic." I said looking at dad who quickly hid his wand behind his back and smiling. 

"We're going to diagonally tomorrow. There's a Christmas Party. Harry Potter should be there." Pepper said as I looked at Peter who was smiling. 

"All your hogwarts friends should be there." Dad said as I smiled and nodded. 

"Only if you get me and Peter a chocolate frog." I said as Dad smirked. 

"Deal." 

Finally the Christmas break was over and both me and Peter were back at Hogwarts, in the gardens studying for an upcoming test. It was so pretty in the gardens at this time. All the flowers had pretty horror frost on them.

"If I haven't told you already, I really like your family." Peter said looking up from his notebook. "Next time your coming to meet my aunt." He said smirking as I smiled back at him. 

"Wouldn't want it any other way." I said grabbin ghis hand and squeezing it, as we both starting blushing.