Hogwarts: Part 1

FIRST YEAR
"Peter Parker!" Dumbledore said as a young boy my age walked up and sat down ready for then sorting hat to sort him.

"I can see much bravery in you Parker. GRYFFINDOR!" The hat yelled as the gyrffindors all started cheering.

"Thank you." He said before running off to the gyrffindor table.

"Y/N L/N!" Oh that's me!! I quickly ran up and sat in the chair.

"I see a wild and adventurous future ahead of you, I also see you using your bravery and kindness. Gyffindor!" It said as I jumped up and squealed.  I quickly ran over to my table and sat beside Peter Parker.

"Hey. I'm Y/N." I said as he held out his hand.

"Peter." He said as I shook it and smiled.

"I have a feeling were going to be best friends." I said making him smile.

Five Months Later
"Ned can you give this to Cedric since your in his house?" I asked as he nodded and took my book Cedric had lend me.

"Who's not in our house?" Peter asked walking up beside Ned. Another one of our best friends.

"Cedric. He's a year older than us. He gave me this book." I said as Peter nodded and took the book from Ned.

"When calls the heart? Cedric gave you this?" Peter asked as I nodded.

"Do you want to read it?" I asked giggling as he rolled his eyes and gave it back to Ned.

"No thanks. I got you something Y/N." Peter said pulling out a chocolate from from his bag. "Here." Peter said also handing me a card.

"Oh Peter thank you, you didn't have to." I said opening the card. It read.

'Happy Valentines Day Y/N <3'

"Thank you." That's so sweet." I said quickly kissing his cheek. "I feel bad, I didn't get you anything." I said looking up at him.

"It's okay." He said making me smiled and give him a big hug.

Three Months Later
"Please Peter, we have to study for the final test." I said pulling Peter away from the window of the library.

"We're fine, the test is only worth 5 percent of our grade." He said rolling his eyes and opening his book. "Why can't we just go over and play some quidditch?" He said as I shook my head and pointed to his book.

"No, you're not doing to well in this class, you need to do well on this test. Study!" I said as he rolled his eyes, groaned, but started studying.

Last Day of classes.
"Promise you'll write?" I asked Ned as he nodded and we hugged one last time. "Okay bye." I said ss he left with his mom at the train station. After he left I said my goodbyes to MJ, I waved at flash who just sneered at me. Last bit not least. Dear old Mr. Peter Parker.

"I don't want to say goodbye. My summers going to be so boring without you." Peter said giving me a bug hug.

"I know. We won't be able to prank people together anymore. I don't get to eat your bread for my pickles." I said making him laugh. "You'll write. Right?" I asked as he nodded.

"Of course. It be mean if I didn't." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh and say hi to your aunt for me. I'll have to meet her someday." I said as my mom called out for me. As soon as she did I gave Peter the biggest hug I've ever given. 

"Goodbye Y/N L/N." Peter said.

"Goodbye Peter Parker." I said placing a kiss on his cheek before running to my mother. 

(Words 622)
Next one in the future will be longer and fluffier. Trust me.