Chapter 30: God Mode- Part 2: Leigh-Anne

Beginne am Anfang

"What's in those bowls?", I question. "A granola and salami mix that also has some protein powder and muscle mass builder.", he answers. "They aren't dogs. They're humans and that's not going to feed them.", I protest. "You seem like dogs to me.", he says flicking my wolf ear. I flinch away and he smirks. "You don't like your ears touched, is it?", he laughs. He pinches my ear making me near the point of tears. "Who gave you your powers?", he asks. "I told you I was born with them.", I grit. "What do your abilities consist of?", he questions. "Hydrokinesis and Cryokinesis.", I answer. Plush and large dog beds are dropped from the ceiling in the glass box and the girls look at the suspiciously before laying down and relaxing.

"I hate not being able to do anything. This isn't fair!", Psycho groans. "We'll figure something out.", I mumble. "That's all my questions for right now. I'll have some one put you with your friends.", he says walking out of the room. Another man comes in a few seconds later and attaches a collar to my neck before roughly pulling me along to the box with the other girls before I get attached to a chain in the middle of the room. "Did they do anything?", Jesy questions rushing over to me the best she can. "I'm fine. They just asked me a few questions and shocked me a bit.", I answer. "I thought you get charged up when you get shocked. What happened?", Perrie questions. "I held Ryland back because I didn't know what they would do to you guys.", I answer.

"Red one, come with me.", a different man says opening the door. "She's chained dumb ass.", Perrie says rolling her eyes. "Right. I'll come and get you then. But first, put these on.", he says tossing a pair of gloves in. "What are they?", she questions. "They'll block your powers. And while we're questioning her, you three get your suits off.", he says pointing at us. "They think our powers come from our suits. We could use that to an advantage, attack at the time they least expect it.", Jade says. "We can't let them know who we are though. Isn't that dangerous?", Perrie says. "Don't worry about that part Pez. Everyone in this facility is dying today.", I growl staring at the opened door. Jesy slides the gloves on and the man walks in and takes the chain off before roughly grabbing her.

"If you hurt her we'll hurt you.", Perrie threatens. "Whatever.", the man says rolling his eyes and shutting the door again. We all de-transform and wait. A few minutes later, Jesy is pushed back in and Jade is roughly taken away. "What did they do?", I ask. "Asked me questions. Got on my nerves.", she answers. Looking out to the room, I see Jade being pushed down in the chair and chained down. She says something and water bottles are placed in the room. "You could use these more than us Leigh. You need it to power up again.", Jesy says nudging hers closer towards me. "I'm alright guys. Drink your waters, I'll just use the one that I got.", I aay drinking some. I spit it out immediately, tasting all the stuff that they put in it.

"What type of water is this?", Perrie questions pushing it away. Jade is brought back in as they take Perrie. "They wanted me to strip. I'm ready to leave now, these people are sickening.", she says. "Good you're out of your suits. Since none of you gave me good information, I'll have to show you what I could do.", the man says. Three more people walk in and take us all to a big room with an even bigger tank in it. I feel myself getting raised up and look down to see the place I was standing being raised on a platform. "What are you doing?", I question taking a step back. "We're showing to that we won't hesitate to kill you if you don't do what we want.", he answers. The platform tilts and I'm dropped into the water before sinking to the bottom. "She'll run out of air soon enough anyway.", he shrugs walking out of the room, taking the girls with him.

Jade looks back with a nod and I close my eyes. When everyone leaves, I look around for confirmation and use my scream to break the glass. I have to find something quick.", I say rummaging around in the drawers. "How did you get out of that tank?", a man asks walking back in. "My powers don't come from the suit idiot.", I answer. Using the water on the floor, I sharpen it into an ice dagger and impale him in the chest. I feel something press against my throat before a pain goes through my body. "Did you just stab me?", I question. "I did. But this knife is laced with silver.", he answers. "Put her in the ocean, the fish will have their way with her.", he says stabbing me again in the chest. "Leigh. Come on you'll be alright! Just stay with us!", Psycho begs.