"Thank you for the offer, Tamayo-san, but Nezuko will travel with us." Tanjiro smiled, thinking of his (DEAD AHAHAHAHAHA) family. "We can no longer be separated from each other."

I could F E E L Yushiro sigh in relief, and I gave him T H E L O O K.

"That is fine." Tamayo smiled, my heart going 'SCREEEEE' in the background(I swear I could hear fanboy/girl/frog/enbies in the background-). "I shall wish you all the best of luck. We will be leaving soon, and now would be a good time to head out for you three."

"O-oh, right." Tanjiro stammered. "Alright, ill get the box now."

"Tanjiro," Yushiro interrupted, avoiding eye contact. "Your sister's pretty."

'Awwww, a change of heart?' I mentally squealed. 'How cute.'

"And (Y/N),"

'woAH there buddy— first name? Damn😳👉👈'

He pulled me in for a hug, giving me a tight squeeze. He quickly let go before I got the chance to hug him back(I pouted at that, of course).
Yushiro then immediately ran off somewhere without saying a word.

Tamayo giggled at her subordinate's actions.

"Well, we'll be heading off now!" I exclaimed, giving her a polite bow before dragging Tanjiro(who was carrying Nezuko in her box) out the door.

——————————————————

"NANANTOU!! NANANTOUU!!" Tanjiro's crow, along with my Kingy Bitch screeched as we walked down a path, to head to our next destination. "HEAD TO NANANTOUUU!!"

"F-FUCK OFF!!" I bark, but also stutter as I tightly hug onto Tanjiro's arm, who awkwardly walked in between the two chaotic species.

"SCREE SCREE!!"

Done with their shit, I shakily closed my eyes and let go of Tanjiro's Haori. "Take a big step back,"
He stopped walking, preparing himself for the bullshit that's about to erupt from my face hole. "AND LITERALLY FUCK YOUR OWN FACE!"

The birds stopped, looking at me like some wooden hoe with Feather Falling II. Tanjiro took a step back, not wanting to be sandwiched.

"Now I don't know what kind kind of Pan Pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking you better think again otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there, and I will rain in a GODLY FUCKING FIRESTORM upon you. You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking, bindi—"

"(Y/N), that's enough..." Tanjiro nervously interrupted and patted my head, before turning to the birbs. "Could you kindly leave? We already know how to go to Nanantou."

I swear on my fucking yeezeys I heard my bird say something along the lines of 'Alexa, play Anger Management by Lecrae' but I ignored it, glaring at them until they flew away.

I turned to face Tanjiro.
"Give me another head pat." I pouted, still feeling a bit anxious about the feathered, vibeless creature that approached me moments ago.