Epilogue

A/N: Hi. Thank you so much for your patience and reaching the end of this story. I only have one goal for writing this story—create a strong female lead that would break the norms and be an inspiration to many. I'm not sure if I ever reached that goal, but I enjoyed writing it so far, and it's what's important to me right now. Read on, enjoy, and keep safe langga.

Epilogue

Beauty is indeed terror. Any woman you find unbelievably beautiful, you tremble before her.

The first time I saw her as a child, I knew she was different. Her beauty is authentic and raw, sometimes overbearing, but it only justifies how she has every right to make a grown man tremble.

If the goddesses are real, they wouldn't be too pleased to find a mortal like her this ethereal.

Anastasia De la Rua is a marvel herself but I wasn't expecting her daughter to be this... beautiful.

A young woman this beautiful is often a treat to other girls her age. I could see she's been shunned away by other girls as their insecurity clawed at their throats, trying to make her feel inferior at her own party. So far, they've been successful.

"Bored ako. May yosi ka?" bulong sa akin ng kapatid ko. He's been acting restless the moment we stepped inside the mansion with our father. Nilingon ko siya at sinamaan ng tingin.

"Mukha ba akong nagyoyosi?"

Gabriel cocked a brow, amusement dancing in his eyes. "What? Huwag mong sabihing mas malakas pang manigarilyo ang syota mo kesa sa iyo?"

I huffed an annoyed breath while Gabriel kept grinning like an idiot. "Or is she really your girlfriend? A bed warmer, hm?"

"Will you shut the fuck up?" I whispered to him, annoyed.

"Oh, settle down, little bro. Kahit sa Maynila ako nagtatrabaho, nakakaabot pa rin sa amin ni Reuben ang mga pinagkakaabalahan mo."

Mas lalong sumama ang tingin ko sa kaniya. Speaking of the devil, my other brother showed up, obviously drunk. Sa kaniya nakuha ni Gabriel ang hinahanap na sigarilyo.

"I thought you're girl-hunting tonight, Blake? The hell are you doing here?"

For a moment, I didn't bother to answer my brother. Nakatutok ako sa kaniya na ngayo'y halos magtago na sa palda ng nanay niya. She looked a bit scared and lost in her own mansion. I could see the pool of sadness in her eyes as she offered a fake smile to the elderly woman her mother is talking to.

Sinundan naman iyon ng tingin ng dalawa kong kapatid. The corner of Reuben's mouth quirked up.

"You're eyeing the De la Rua heiress, I see."

"That explains it. Kaya pala break muna kayo ni Molly ngayong gabi." Natatawang wika ni Gabriel habang humihithit sa sigarilyo niya.

"What's her name?" I ignored their teases and focused on the young woman. Hindi na maipinta ang mukha niya at halatang gusto nang umalis. She gave an uncomfortable, half-smile to the elderly man who introduced himself to her. Mukha siyang natatae.

"Ah, si Anna?"

"Anna?" I turned to my brother again.

"Savannah Brielle." Reuben cut-off with a fake accent, stucking his nose in the air. "The De la Rua heiress, dude. Aren't you reading the papers?"

"No..." mahina akong umiling.

So, she's really the daughter of Anastasia and Simone De la Rua? My family has been doing business with them for years. How come I only saw her tonight?