Angel has fallen

Nate POV

...

...

...

...

Beep-beep-be-

*BANG*

Seriously, words cannot express how much I hate that thing.

'Well, you need a way to wake up.'

I don't remember asking for your opinion Mr. Piss-happy-bushman.

I set down my shotgun, then get out of bed. Morning was the same as yesterday. Kitchen, bowl, cereal, uniform.

When I get to Kuoh, I head to class.

'Dis place is bigger dhan any school I've been to.'

That's because we're in Japan, not Boston. Everything's bigger here.

'GAAAH!!! This is unacceptable! We must go back to America ant tell them to make everything bigger! We will not be the inferior country!'

Yeah, because Secret Service will let you near the President.

*Bonk*

Oww... who the hell did I run into?

I look down and see that red head from yesterday.

"Sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I apologize.

"It's alright. I'm just as guilty." She chuckles.

I extend my hand to help her up. She takes it and gets up off the floor. She brushes herself off, then looks at me.

"I'm Rias. Rias Gremory." She says, extending her hand.

"Nate." I reply, shaking her hand.

"Sorry about that. I was in a rush to get to class." She explains.

"Yeah. That's definitely not something you want to be late to." I reply.

"Well, see you around." She says as she walks to her class.

"Go get 'em, tiger." I say sarcastically.

I walk off to my classroom, sit down, and repeat the events of yesterday.

'Try not to sleep through this one, mon amie.'

Hey, it's not my fault that I already learned this shit seven years ago.

Timeskip

Just like yesterday, I finish my lunch, then get up to walk around. Just like yesterday, kids on the roof and courtyard.

I walk down the halls, not really doing anything, when I notice that Issei kid talking to a girl. Normally I wouldn't notice something like that.

However, this was different, since said girl wasn't threatening him with a stick.

"I was just wondering... would you like to be my boyfriend?" The girl asks.

The kid was speechless. He just stared at the girl, mouth agape. I could actually hear the wheels turning in his head.

"Girls work best when you actually talk back to them." I whisper to him.

He didn't really seemed startled at my sudden appearance. He just kind of nodded.

I walked away, then turned around to see the kid jumping up and down like an idiot.

'How da hell did dat freak score a girl?!'