The Saints and The Sinners: Part 2

A.N. I would like to go on record and state that I know Heavy's PHD in Russian literature is non-canon. I'm still going to implement it because I can.

A.N. #2: I would also like to go record and state that I'm writing chapters as I'm watching Highschool DxD. The reason for this is because I had no interest in the show until my friends got me into it.

Nate POV

The next day, I just go through another school day. Literature, Math, History, Lunch, Science, PE, then done.

Thankfully my team helps me through classes. Heavy helps me with Literature, Engi and Medic help with Science, Soldier keeps me entertained during History, and Scout gives advice during PE. As for Math... well, I'm a mercenary. I kind of need to know math to maintain my money.

Anyway, I'm done with school for the day and decide to go back to the apartment.

Key words here are 'decide to'. However, I'm stopped at the entrance of the school. Well, I use the term 'stopped' loosely.

Once again, I bump into Gremory. Literally. Thankfully almost everyone is gone, so there's no crowd.

Mostly. There are few people here. 3 or 4 boys and a small group of girls.

"Sorry! I'm the one at fault this time." I apologize, extending my hand to help her up.

"It's fine, Nate. I I should have been paying attention to the people around me." Rias says with a chuckle, taking my hand.

I help her up, then I help pick up her books.

"Well, have a good day, Nate." She says when we pick them all up.

Then she walks off.

'There's still somethin' about her that's off.' Engi says.

Yeah, there's definitely something going on with her.

'When do we tell her dat we know she's been watching us since we fought dat bird-girl?' Scout asks.

Not now, that's for sure.

After that random encounter, I continue walking to my apartment. On the way, I decided to take a seat on a bench. I took out a Sandvich and was about to take a bite when I was interrupted.

"Excuse me, sir."

I look over and see the nun from yesterday.

"I just wanted to thank you for saving me yesterday. God is grateful for your bravery." She said while holding her hands together.

"Uhhh... okay. Didn't you already thank me yesterday?" I ask.

Her eyes widen a little. She was about to say something, but was interrupted when a familiar brown haired boy interrupts her.

"Who's this, Asia?" He asks.

"This is the brave stranger that saved me from some sinful men." She explains.

Issei was going to say something, but stopped when he saw me.

"Nate?" He asks.

"Hola." I greet.

"You two know each other?" The nun asks.

"Yeah, we're in the same class." Issei explains.

"I don't think I ever caught your name?" I ask the nun.

"Oh! I'm Asia. Asia Argento." The nun, Asia, says.

"Nathaniel Garcia Navarez lll." I say, giving her my full name.